Ye Jinghuai always gave her a bit of warmth right when he had angered her to the point she wanted to spit blood.

This evildoer.

An Nuan smiled faintly. "Thank you."

"You're too kind, Miss An. Please get in." Hu Feng opened the back door for An Nuan.

After An Nuan was seated,

Hu Feng returned to the driver's seat and slowly pulled away.

The moment they left, An Nuan couldn't help but glance back at the villa behind them.

A building so extravagant, it looked like it housed only Ye Jinghuai alone.

Although she had been mortal enemies with Ye Jinghuai in her past life, An Nuan had indeed looked into him, but only about his abilities. She had paid little attention to his personal affairs, so she didn't know that Ye Jinghuai didn't live with his family.

An Nuan sank into thought, feeling more and more that Ye Jinghuai had a lot hidden away.

Could her understanding of him in her past life really be considered understanding?

Her eyes flickered slightly as she casually spoke up, "Master Hu."

"Yes, Miss An?" Hu Feng replied respectfully.

"Does Ye Jinghuai not get along well with his family?" An Nuan asked.

Otherwise, why would he move out to live alone?

"I'm only responsible for driving Master Ye around. I'm not very clear about Master Ye's personal affairs." Hu Feng cleverly answered.

An Nuan nodded and didn't ask anything more.

She could tell from Hu Feng's answer that she wouldn't get any real info out of him.

She turned to look out the car window.

As the city with the greatest economic power in North Wen Nation, Qing City's prosperity was plain to see.

Even 10 years ago it had already been high rises and bustling streets.

An Nuan just silently watched this city that made her feel nostalgic...

At that moment, the phone suddenly rang.

An Nuan looked at the caller ID, and still answered the call. "Yan Sheng."

"Nuan Nuan, why was your phone off?" Gu Yan Sheng sounded very anxious.

An Nuan laughed coldly to herself.

Her mind was filled with the image of Gu Yan Sheng holding An Zhao last night, cloud and rain.

She said, "I got drunk, phone ran out of battery."

"Then where did you go last night? I didn't see you when I left." Gu Yan Sheng asked.

So now he was interrogating her?

"Went to Qiqi's house."

"But didn't Xia Qiqi leave later?" Gu Yan Sheng questioned suspiciously.

Gu Yan Sheng wasn't stupid either, and paid attention to a lot of details, especially details that favored him.

Luckily An Nuan was clear about everything regarding Gu Yan Sheng, so she could naturally answer smoothly this time, "I left later too. I went to the bathroom midway and fell asleep slumped over in there. When I woke up, only Qiqi and Ziming Nie were left in the room, so I went with Qiqi to her house. Speaking of which, Yan Sheng, why didn't you call me when you left last night?"