inosuke:"Why the hell are you attacking me!?!" *defending himself*

random male d.s :"I'M S-SORRY! B-BUT I-I CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY!"

(so that's it huh?, is the demon mind controlling them? no...they have their free will to speak and think, that means the demon must be controlling their bodies) *defends himself using his arms from five different angles*

inosuke:"tch well it doesn't seem like there is any options left besides killing them all!" *about slice the guy's neck*

'I could hear the man crying and begging inosuke to stop, I ran at speeds that made me look like I teleported to the naked eye ,I arrived where inosuke was and stopped his attack, he was surprised to say the least I dragged him a few meters away from the rest controlled demon slayers'

inosuke:"Why would you do that?! if you want to help then start by killing them!"

*shakes his head and pointed at a web string*

inosuke:"huh? I don't-" *notices that they are connected to the bodies*

'inosuke seemed like he figured out the trick because he started to laugh when he sees an advantage or a weakness in his opponents, anyways he ran towards the string and cut them freeing the man from his bindings, I was happy that my theory worked, the rest of the demon slayers were now charging at inosuke but I teleported to them and cut the strings that were binding them effectively saving them and angering inosuke'

inosuke:"Hey! I had it under control! I didn't need saving but I'll allow it just this once!"

(well that worked at least)

random girl d.s:"T-Thank you for Freeing us but.....why?.....why is a demon helping you?"

inosuke:"I don't know, ask him"

(you don't know because you never asked and you just tagged along with me and Nezuko but whatever) *pets the girls head and runs off towards the demon with inosuke*

random male d.s:"..........the f#*k did I just witnessed?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-with nezuko and zenitsu-

nezuko pov:

'zenitsu and I were walking in the forest still trying to find anyone at this point, zenitsu was still whining and I just looked at him for a few minutes'

zenitsu:"I-I don't t-think t-this i-is a-a g-good i-idea"

(I can't blame him that much but he is a demon slayer, a breathing style no less, but I kinda find his squeaking cute-) *stops and blushes hard, she then slaps herself hard*

zenitsu:"N-nezuko-c-chan! W-why did you do that!?! oh no...... d-don't t-tell me that a d-demon i-is t-taking c-control o-over you!"

"nope they didn't, I just did that to stay focused, anyways let's run I don't want to waste time" *about to run*

*the sound of a twig snaps*

'I stopped before taking even one step, zenitsu and I looked back and we didn't see any one but then we looked down to find a not normal spider........it has a human head and face on it'

zenitsu:"K-KYEEAAAAAAAH!"

*unsheathes her sword* "What the hell is that thing!?!"

'whatever that thing was it tried to attack but he was slow so I managed to kill it quickly, zenitsu was a bit more scared than before but that didn't stop us from searching the demons, after a while we arrived at a large open area, there was a house that seemed to be flying but it was actually held in the air by web strings and that when I knew that we were in their territory'