After their classes, catnap waited for Bobby to get out of their classroom. She was quite slow in Catnaps eyes as she got out. "Ill ask crafty to come with us!" She said as she dragged catnap at the 1st floor, catnap would yell at her and shout things like he could walk on his own, he had legs etc, but he was too busy thinking about the attractive guy next to him in math class. They got to Crafty's class as they waited for theirs to end. They talked for a few minutes so the time would pass by quickly, well, mostly Bobby was the one Blabbering about stuff while catnap listened to her talk or he was sometimes zoned out. The door to the classroom opened as Crafty walked out. "Hey Bobby!" She said, greeting her with a kiss on her cheek while Bobby just blushed and smiled as she greeted her back and Catnap kind of felt like a third wheel at this point. "Well, do we go to the park now? I dont wanna be third wheeling the whole time though.." he said playfully as Bobby and Crafty giggled. "Suck it up, Cat. You have no other choice!" Bobby said as they walked out of their school and hung out. Mostly it was Bobby and Crafty being a couple and buying eachother stuff though they bought catnap food though which made cat feel like their child instead.

2 hours passed and it was 5pm at the moment. "We should go back, we still have dorms you know" catnap said as Bobby and Crafty remembered. "Oh ye! We should go now.." crafty said smiling as Bobby nodded. They walked back to their school as they walked towards the person giving the key and number to their numbers. "Hello, ma'am. Can we please get our dorm number and keys?" Bobby said as the person nodded and gave them their keys. Sadly, Crafty and Bobby weren't in the same room, making them both sad. "Well, lets just meet eachother! I can go to your dorm or you could go to mines!" Crafty said, smiling a bit. "Good idea, Darling but.. i will miss you." Bobby said as they kisses while Catnap just rolled his eyes playfully. "Okay love birds, go to your dorms now. I'll be going to mines. And besides, we can text" catnap said, he was quite comfortable talking to both of them now. Bobby and Crafty nodded as they walked away, waving eachother a goodbye. "What numbers your dorm?" Bobby asked as Catnap looked at the keys. "47" he said. "Mines 40 so i guess im close to your dorm." Bobby said as she looked at her. Finally, Bobby got to her dorm and waved at Catnap a goodbye, and Catnap did the same. He walked pass by 5 more dorms before entering his. He knocked at the door knowing someone would ve in there since class ended a few hours ago. He opened the door, he saw no one. He did see some stuff that weren't his though. He entered in the room as he closed the door, putting his stuff on the other bed, occupying it. He laid down and stretched his back, feeling tired. He opened his eyes to see the same attractive guy he saw earlier. "GAH!-" he screamed, it was unexpected to just see your roommate infront of you and it seemed like they came out of nowhere. "Hm, Sorry to startle you there! My names DogDay, you can call me Days or Dog, whatever you want! Its nice meeting you..?" He said stopping, waiting for the Cats response as he stood up straight, catnap sat up as he replied with "Catnap." "Well its nice meeting you catnap!" He said, his same smile he saw earlier, still there. Catnap felt his face heat up and butterflies swarm in his stomach. "Oh, are you sick?.. you're face is red." He said, as he lifts up his hand to touch Catnap's forehead, the Cat's hand grabbed the dogs hand softly and placed it down. "Im fine.. dont worry.." he said. "if you say so, Naps!" Dogday said as he sat on his bed. Catnap stared at him and then looked down at his feet.  "Wanna hang out tomorrow afternoon after class so we could get to know eachother more?" Dogday said, his tail wagging as he waited for Catnap's response. "Of course.." he said, still looking down at his feet as Dogday's eyes lit up. "Great then!" He said. "I'll go out and buy something okay? Ill be back later! Bye Naps!" He said, standing up and walking out of the door. Catnap couldn't help but feel himself turn into a tomato as he laid down his bed and hug his pillow. He felt.. happy.. happy that he got a chance to talk with Dogday, and he felt more happy knowing he is his roommate. He buried his head on his pillow, his cat ears were both down as he kicked his feet, gripping his hands on the pillow tightly. Then, he heard a notification from his phone. It was Bobby, she created a group chat that includes her, Catnap and Crafty only.

Bobby:
Hey guys! Who's your roommates?

Crafty:
Mines Hoppy.. Im glad she's someone i know..

Catnap:
My roommate is someone i dont know.. though he did say his name was Dogday..

Crafty:
Oh! Dogday is sweet and kind so you dont have to worry.. whos yours Bobs?

Bobby:
Its Picky ^^

Crafty:
Oooo! Well thats good! Lets hang out tomorrow Bobby :D

Bobby:
No problem!

Catnap:
Well im gonna go now, i wanna sleep. Bye!

Crafty & Bobby:
Bye CatNap!

Catnap closed his phone as he placed it on the desk that was next to his and Dogday's bed. He laid down as he thought about Dogday. He was sweet and kind, it just made Catnap think about him more. His thoughts were full of Dogday. His voice.. his face.. everything. He covered his head with his hand as he slapped it slightly. 'Snap out of it, Catnap..' he thought as he turned to the wall and closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.