Exploring

"My head hurts so fucking bad." I cursed getting up, rubbing my aching head.

I hadn't realized that I wasn't in my bed but also I didn't have on any clothes other than a bra and matching underwear.

I wondered where I was. The room was all white and it look very cozy. No doubt about that.

I got out of the bed and peeped through the window. It gave a beautiful view of the front lawn and guess what I saw.... Killian's sports car.

I'm at Killian's house? Why am I here? And why don't I have on clothes? Did we do it?

I had so many questions.

I quickly looked around the room for something to wear and I found a black button up shirt on a chair. I put it on and rushed out of the unfamiliar room.

While I was looking around I was suddenly jumping by a lady in a black and white gown. She must be a maid.

She eyed me up and down before walking away. Now I kinda changed my mind. She looked a bit too young to be a maid. And her attitude towards me is another thing.

I don't know how but I stumbled into a room. It looked very much like and office. The back of the office chair was facing me so I couldn't see if anyone was in it.

The chair turned around and none other than Killian was sitting in it.

His gaze immediately retracted to me. "Olivia, you're awake." He nonchalantly said.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I am."

"Is their anything you need? I told one of the maids to give you some patemonol and a glass of water. Did you get it?" He asked paying no attention to me as he typed away on his computer.

"No I didn't get fucking tablet and water. Why the fuck did I wake up in no clothes?" I shouted.

"Yesterday when I dropped you off in your room. You didn't want to put on any pyjamas and you also were half naked the whole time you were in your dress. You said you'll pick out something to wear so I left you. I didn't know that is what you picked. And why do you have on my shirt?"

It must of been the alcohol messing up brain. I had totally forgot. I looked down at the shirt I was wearing embarrassed.

Killian smiled."You can keep it. It looks good on you." He said turning his chair back around in the same position I saw it in when I first came.

I existed the room and couldn't help but notice the kitchen down the hall. I loved cooking.

The kitchen was extremely big. I could say a bit bigger than mine. I really wanted to make something so I decided to make some pancakes. My mom always told me that I was a boss at making them.

It was hard finding the ingredients but after a while I did. I noticed at some maids were looking at me. They didn't look happy.

And they all looked young. The same age as the last maid I saw.

I was flipping the pancakes when I felt a hand on the small of my back. I looked up to see Killian focused on the pancakes.

He turned to me. "What are you doing?" He chuckled.

"I was peacefully making breakfast until you came along." I whispered.

I swear I was dreaming but I felt him kiss my temple.

"Thank you." He said picking up on of the strawberries I had cut up before walking away. I stared at him with my jaw dropped.

Did he just thank me? He kissed me...

After making breakfast I carried a plate with a few pancakes to Killian's room. I had to ask one of his maids where it was.

I knocked on the door but no one answered so I entered. The room was black like everywhere down to the sheets. It really matched Killian's personality.

"Killian?" I called out placing the plate on his bed stand.

"I made you breakfast. Not that I care if you ate or not I just did." I rambled but stopped when I saw Killian walking out of a room which I think was his bathroom.

"You did?" He had a towel wrapped around his waist and it hang low on his V line. He had really god like abs. And their was a trail of hair coming down from his navel to under the towel. I wonder where it leads to.

"My eyes are up here." Killian joked snapping his fingers in front of me.

I looked up at him only to see his eyes piercing into mine.

I cleared my throat which made him look away.

I didn't want no awkward air in here so I wanted to start a conversation.

"Why did you do that?" I asked not making eye contact with him but looking around his dark room.

"Did what?" Killian asked walking into some other room.

"You know the thing in the kitchen."

"Oh that.." He chuckled.

"We gotta make the maids believe it. Don't we?" He asked coming out of the room with a pair of black dress pants, a white button up shirt and jacket. It must be his closet.

He was right. We do have to make the maids believe it.

I looked down the left the room because I realized he needed his space to change. I went into my room and started getting ready for work. I had totally forgotten that we had work today. I still haven't gotten the pactentomol he said he asked a maid to give me.

I wore a brown cardigan and matching skirt with a black turtle neck top.

I don't know how I was supposed to go to work because my car was at home so I decided to wait for Killian in the living room

He came out of his room fully dressed. He glared at me. It was a angry or hateful glared it was more of a curious one. Anyways...

He drove us to work. We didn't talk much, only about an upcoming meeting and the retirement party that was coming up. And that brought me back to the memory that we were getting married.

It bothered me a bit but me and him are cool. At least I think so...

He parked in the parking lot and we both got out.

Paparazzis swormed around taking our pictures from every angle possible. We both ignored them and walked inside the building.

Today is going to be a long day...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Guys don't attack me 😭 I don't know how to spell

Patcemontol or what ever you call it so please ignore the spelling error.

Please vote!