Interaction

Last night I couldn't get to sleep one bit. And every time I did seem to start falling asleep my mind would instantly drift to the meeting that happened yesterday.

I woke up totally low on energy and mentally tired.

I managed to fix my hair and pick out a decent outfit before making myself some coffee.

I really didn't want to go to work but I had to for me and my asshole father's sake.

I was still angry for marrying me off to my enemy but I understood where he was coming from.

I entered my office and started working on my computer. Because I had led early yesterday I had missed alot of work.

Around 4:26 pm I finished all my work but right before I was going to get up to leave Killian entered.

"What are you doing here?" I scowled.

Killian rolled his eyes ignoring my ignorance.

"Your dad said we should start hanging out together so we can kinda look like we are together. So he asked me to tell u to start working in my office."

I just rolled my eyes and walked out of the office just to see 3 of my colleagues standing outside giving me death glares. They were all females.

Killian came out of my office and noticed them. When he did they all rushed over to him, nearly pushing me down. I was getting annoyed now and Killian look the same.

I walked over to the kitchen and made myself a coffee and took a burger since I hadn't eaten for the day.

I sat down at a table and started drinking my coffee. I underestimated how hot it was and accidentally burned my tongue.

"Fuck." I mutter-shout. I immediately get up and run to the sink and turn on the tap before putting my tongue under it to cool down. I felt nice only until I was interrupted by a male voice.

"What the fuck are u doing, Dotson?"

Dotson... Why is he calling me by my last name?

I turned to Killian.

"None of your business." I mumbled coming out of the room. My tongue was still burning really bad but I didn't want him to see me like that.

"Why do you look like you just raised from the dead?" Killian ask with a hint of amusement in his voice.

It made me smile... Kinda.

"Why do you care?" I asked sitting back down in my seat. I wasn't going to touch that coffee before it burns me again.

I begun to eat my burger but was stopped when I felt Killian's glare on me. I looked at him. "What?"

"Nothing." Is all he said before leaving.

I reached home at 7:10pm because I had decided to stay a bit longer and work so tomorrow I won't have as much to do.

I took a shower and changed into a pair of very comfortable but short pjs before I brushed my teeth.

I wondered why Killian was acting so interested in me today. And why I felt nice when he did.

I took out my phone and right after received a call from my dad. I answered it.

"Hi pumpkin."

"Hey."

"You have to start picking out your dress."

I rolled my eyes. Is that the only thing he called for?

"And you also have to start living by Killian. You guys have to make your relationship look as convincing as ever."

Is he fucking serious!?

"Whatever and I'm not moving in with that dickhead."

"You will and you have to. You will be moving there tomorrow. Some men will be coming to move your belongings to his house."

I didn't want to answer him and I guess he realized so he started to speak again.

"You have a couples photo shoot tomorrow and the retirement party where you guys will announce your engagement."

I was totally done with this shit. I immediately thought ended the call and laid in my bed before slowly dozing off into a restless sleep.