Photo Shoot

I woke up drained the fuck out. I hated life.

I started getting ready for the photo shoot.

I wore a red dress with a slit at the side and did my makeup. My hair was let loose.

 My hair was let loose

   (Olivia's fit)

(Olivia's fit)

I really didn't want to do the photo shoot buy I guess I kinda had to.

My dad made a driver pick me up from my house and drop me at the studio. Killian wasn't there yet.. I wonder how he looks.

Why do I care how he looks?

I walked into the studio. It was a really beautiful place and it was really bright. Every corner u turn there is a light.

I saw woman in her 20s approached me. "Good Morning Ms. Dotson. I see you've came early for the photo shoot." She greeted politely.

I smiled at her. She was really pretty and looked like a model.

Her eyes were crystal blue and she had beautiful blonde hair and tan skin.

"Good Morning." I greeted back.

"Would you like if I lead you to the studio room where Mr.Stone is?" She asked.

I thought he wasn't here yet. I guess he came early. I nodded and followed her. We entered a room and I saw Killian sitting across the room focused on his phone.

He wore a white bottom up shirt with a black non sleeved suit jacket, tie and pants

It made him look hot.

Why am I thinking like this!?

The woman went over to Killian and told him something to make him look up from his phone. His gazed flew to me and traveled my body aimlessly. I felt really uncomfortable but hot under his gaze, it was like he was burning me with it.

Killian got up and walked over to me.

"Are you ready for the photo shoot?" The woman asked.

"Yes Avery." Killian disrespectfully replied. I glared at him the looked back at the lady.

She looked unhappy with our pose.

"Mr. Stone why don't you try standing closer to Ms. Dotson." She asked.

"You can just call me Olivia. No Ms." I said uncomfortably. I don't like getting called by my last name.

Killian hesitantly moved closer to me but the the woman, Avery, still looking unhappy.

"Olivia lift your right leg up so Mr. Stone can hold it and put your left hand around his neck."

I had to think that over for the next 30 seconds to analyze if I heard right. "Let's just get this over with." Killian whispered annoyed as he held my leg up.

We got into our position and started to take pictures. Avery asked us to go into other poses. Really intimate ones too. It even had one where he had to hold my ass. It was hella awkward.

We just finished the photo shoot and now we are in Killian's car heading to our company's party house for the engagement party.

The car ride was silent but it wasn't awkward or tense.

We reached the party house in a few minutes. We entered separately because noo I'm not going enter with him.

There wasn't slot of people there. Just about 14.

We waited a few more minutes before deciding to start the announcement when it look like a good 20 more people had came.

"Good afternoon everyone." Mr. Stone said into the mic as people cheered.

"Well are all here to celebrate something amazing..." He said just as me and Killian made eye contact. I quickly looked away.

The people cheered louder. "The engagement of Olivia Dotson and Killian Stone." He cheered while some of the people in the crowd joined and the others glared at me.

"Killian come up here and say something." His dad called. Killian got up and took the mic from him.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming. Uhm.. I would like to thank my father and Mr. Stone for putting together this amazing party and most of all I would like to thank my fiancee, Olivia for saying yes to my proposal."

I was start strucked. Did he actually just call me his fiancee and thank me?? He's doing too much.

Music started playing and everyone headed to the dance floor.

Killian and I were the only ones sitting at the tables.

I looked at him. "Why did you say all that about me?"

He gave me and unimpressed look. "I had to make it seem real didn't i?"

He was right. He did.

I closed my mouth then got up.

I walked right over the bar.

"Bartender! A shot of vodka and tequila." I shouted to the man and he nodded.

Not too long after he came over to me and placed the twin small glasses on the table. I faintly smiled before gulping the two drinks down, letting the bitterness take over my mouth.

I ordered about 3 more shots of tequila, 1 vodka and 2 margarita.

Saying I was drunk is a understatement.

I started drunkly dancing on the dance floor as freaky music played.

I was having the time of my life grinding on some guy when I felt a pair of arms grab me and pull me away from the guy.

"What?" I slurred.

"Why did you drink so much?" Killian asked and somehow he sounded concerned but I think it was just the alcohol messing with my brain.

"Leave me alone." I whined like a baby trying to get out of his arms but he tightened his grip on me.

"Nope. I'm taking you home." He said as he pick me up threw me over his shoulder. I kicked and slurred for him to put me down but he didn't bulge so I gave up.

He buckled me in his car and begun to drive. "Where are we going?" I asked pushing my head out the window.

"Olivia, put your head inside the car and we are going to my house." He nonchalantly says.

"Why?" I slurred once more.

"Because all your stuff are there." He replies.

I didn't understand what he meant but I didn't pry. The drive continued in a very calm silence.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
They finally announced their engagement to their colleagues. Now they are moving in together?..

Things are moving faster than expected :)

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it!