''I dont like that blondie'' Maya growls.

''And why not?'' I reply.

''She's too close with out mate'' 

'' well she's not the only one bearhugging the ''blonde'' you know?''

''But our mate is!" She whined.

Shaking my head i looked back up to see the 4 werewolves staring at me.

''What?''

''We assumed you were having an eventful conversation with your wolf regarding jealousy so we decided not to interrupt you'' Asher says.

Ariana and the blonde girl slap him on the arm and pull his ears. He starts complaining like a little kid again.

''Little kid'' Maya calls to asher.

''Asher i think you should look out, diana's wolf is practically begging to rip you apart'' Rowan says amused.

''She should get over her jealousy first'' The blonde girl says.

'' Oh btw before you call me blonde girl like the rest-''

''Too late I already did but only because my wolf keeps on screaming in jealousy to rip you and asher apart and i didnt know your name'' I said.

''As i was saying, you dont have to be jealous im Rowan's little cousin and asher and ariana's childhood bestfriend. I knew all 3 of them since we were born. I hope ariana accquainted you with atleast the knowledge that i was part of this childhood friend group of theirs?''

''She's not exactly welcome to friends'' Rowan explains.

''Well im Alaina. Alaina Wilde. Your new bestfriend.'' Ariana starts whining so alaina corrects herself.

''A new bestfriend of yours.'' She says. Then asher starts whining.

''FINE IM ANOTHER BESTFRIEND OF YOURS'' She corrects herself for the last time.

'' Dont be jealous of me ok?'' Alaina adds.

''Trust me im not'' I reply.

''All of us can practically feel the jealousy soaring out of you proudly like a bird spreading its feathers for the first time'' Asher says dramatically.

''Guys! Its not me! I barely know rowan. Its my godamn wolf who wants to stick to his side 24/7 and is making dirty scenario's in her mind of what all she wants to do to zeus! I would never be jealous!'' I say my tone rising a bit as i get out of my fluffy bed unfortunately and put my slippers on.

''Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'' All 4 of them say together.

''Are you sure you dont love me after calling me babyboy?'' Rowan questions.

''MAYA TOOK CONTROL OF ME! IT WASNT ME. I meant what i said earlier. I loathe you and this place and this pack.'' I say angrily.

''Uh huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' The 4 of them reply together.

''If you really meant that you would have tried to escape 24/7. Yet here you are 2 mins back you were gossiping with ariana about having fantasies of what you want to do to me. You never even mentioned maya'' Rowan says with a wide smirk on his face. 

''Awwwwwwww I cant believe i missed that bit'' Alaina pouts. 

''Well your going to have to wait for a lot longer because this wolf has some serious trust issues, i dont know how i broke them :)'' She says happily.

''Ill wait if it means i get a new bestfriend.'' She says.

''ALRIGHT NOW THAT THATS SORTED BOYS KINDLY GET YOU ASSES OUT! ITS GIRL TIME''

''why cant you do girls time later? We need to know stuff too!'' Asher pouts.

''Ariana why dont you take asher and rowan out while me and alaina can hang?'' I ask ariana.

Rowan comes foward and kisses my forehead and whispers into my ear with a husky voice

''You have a cute blush mi amor. Ill see you later'' 

And then he leaves with ariana and asher. As soon as the door shuts alaina starts speaking.

''Well that was boring''.

...........

(ARIANA GREYWOOD'S POV) 

''Asher just leave my hand already!'' I say in annoyance.

''But why cant i stay with you guys, I need to know whats going on. Is there some secret crushes you guys are talking about?''

''Close. We are talking about mates'' As soon as i said mates asher completely straightened up. A darkened glow filled his eyes. His anger becoming quite evident. I raised a brow in confusion as he kept on inching closer as i kept backing away until i suddenly crashed into the wall. He leaned down and put an arm on wall as his face came a bit too close for comfort.

''Your birthday is tomorrow isnt it? You'll find your mate, I hope you get a good one. But know one thing and one thing only ariana. Your mine..'' Asher says menacingly slowly as he puts his arm on my thigh and brings it closer and closer to my part. I stop breathing as soon as i feel his fingers tug on my underwear , his eyes observing every movement I make.

''Anyway! Ill get going now i realized i do have some pack work to do. My pack needs its alpha you know'' he says suddenly back to his cheerful mood acting as if he didnt just try to sexually assault me and kiss me. 

''Thats because he's goofy as hell'' My wolf emerie says completely in love with the man.

''Emerie how can you possibly like this man. We will find our mate tomorrow and you've been crushing on this man for 7 years. Can you please move on!? '' I say annoyed that my wolf dreams of my enemy. She's supposed to be on my side but she makes it even harder for me not to fall for asher.

Wait....Im forgetting something..

''Your sleepover with alaina and diana.'' Emerie replies in a bored voice.

''OH SHIT I LEFT THEM ALL ALONE FOR SO LONG! MAYA WAS SO MAD AT ALAINA THAT ALAINA MIGHT BE DEAD RIGHT NOW! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID'' I saw worried while walking towards diana's room.

''Simple. You were being yourself'' Emeries says.

''Ha Ha. How funny.'' 

I open the door worried. But i suddenly make a '' what the hell'' face as soon as i see alaina and diana laughing and playing pillow fight without me? I was worried for no reason oof.

..............

How is it?