Another part of Stefan that understood Ada was the fact that Aurora was still in love with Elijah and there was a big possibility the man was too. It wasn't like Ada wanted to keep Aurora away from Elijah forever but until she found a way to keep her safe from the curse.

Both of them were supposed to be dead. The witches finding out they were alive was bad enough but Aurora having her love again with Elijah was even worse.

"What will you do with her?" Caroline asked, looking how Luna was on the couch next to her staying away from Tyler.

"Don't really mind her, it's like she knows this Auroras thing to just leave" Stefan shrugged looking at the cat. Aurora couldn't go long without Luna when he and her were together with Klaus everyday she went insane without the cat.

"Well we can help with her but what about Ada? Want us to be here?" Elena questioned Stefan knowing it must be hard for him. Damon wasn't around and that just made him step up immediately when in reality it wasn't his responsibility at all.

"It's best if not Ada is still warming up to you guys. She'll say a bunch of things she won't mean. She'll say even more to me" the man reassured as everyone got the hint to start excusing themselves out.

Caroline, Matt and Tyler were the first ones out the house. Elena stayed behind since she was planning on doing it anyway before she headed back to school.

"I don't think it's fair of her to be like this with you" Elena finally admitted. She had been feeling bad for thinking so many bad things about Ada but it was the truth she just didn't like her.

"She's like that, she's just like Rory with the same attitude and the same smart mouth. But Ada holds back a bit more which makes her mad and tense and honestly...she is upset about Damon" he explained to her and Elena instantly regretted what she said.

She didn't even think about taking in mind the fact that Ada was grieving too and not just anyone but Damon. She was so happy to see him again and it was just taken from her once again so easily.

"And I could just walk away it's Damon's wife I'm just his brother but Aurora...no matter how much we used to fight at the end I love her I can't leave her behind and I can't leave Ada either because of Damon" he continued to speak his mind to Elena who frowned placing her hand on his arm.

"I get it you're in a tuff situation I'm sorry. I wish everything could go back to normal. I miss Bonnie and...I even miss Damon" Elena scoffed causing Stefan to smile.

"I do too" he sighed taking the girl into his hold leaving a kiss on her head holding her tightly.

He wanted everything back to normal too, not having Damon or Bonnie around had made everything feel weird. Every day it tore them apart even more. He wasn't sure how much any of them could take it.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora had finally confirmed she hated not being a vampire. She hated not being able to compel herself anything or having everyone do things for her. She hated it. She had gotten by barely all the way to New Orleans.

She didn't have her vampire abilities anymore but she was still good at her tricks and her charm. She had not dressed up in a while ever since she was back from the dead. It felt good to her like she was finally back except without her being a vampire.

She used her magic here and there but she barely knew how to do anything. The good thing was that she had made it safely to New Orleans.

She still had no idea where to go but she was sure eventually she would find someone that would lead her to Elijah. Aurora knew that she should start right in the heart of the city, that's definitely where they would be settled.