She waves back. "'Bye! Have fun you two!"

                         🗡️🗡️🗡️

Kakashi and I sit at the tea shop while I sip my tea, a plate with a slice of strawberry cake beside me.

"This is good," I say

"It is," He agrees, eating some dumplings. "It would appear that my students have been following me all day, trying to get a look at my face."

I glance at him in surprise. "They want to see your face?" He nods. "It's going to be difficult for them."

"I definitely won't make it easy for them," He says, giving a closed eye smile. Kakashi then drapes an arm over my shoulders and pulls me against him. He kisses the top of my head and a smile twitches my lips.

I lean my head on his shoulder.

We stay like that for a couple of hours before Kakashi and I get up and start to l to leave.

"Good luck with your Genin," I say, facing him. Kakashi chuckles sheepishly.

"Thanks. Let's see how things turn out, shall we?" He says. I nod. We lean in and I feel like we're being watched, so I definitely don't pull his mask down.

As we go our separate ways, Kakashi and I wave to each other.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

I was with Akemi and Ken while we walk through the streets, when Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke come up to us.

"Izayoi Sensei! Izayoi Sensei!" The Uzumaki calls, gaining my attention.

"Hello Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke," I greet.

"We have a question for you, Sensei," Begins Naruto. "We want to ask you if you could tell us what Kakashi Sensei's face looks like?"

Immediately, my face becomes as red as my hair as I remember all the times we'd kissed without his mask on, or when he'd take it off around me only.

The Genin stare at me with eager, expectant faces.

I vigorously shake my head as I say, flustered, "I'm not telling you anything!" They immediately look disappointed, but Sasuke hides it better.

"Ah, come on, Sensei! Please!!" Naruto begs.

I turn around and cross my arms as I sent, "No, never! I'll never give up his secret."

"What about you guys?" I peer over my shoulder to see Naruto has turned to my children. "Surely you've seen what your dad's face looks like?"

"Sorry, Naruto, but we're not telling you, either," Says Akemi as her brother agrees.

Naruto and Sakura look visibly disappointed by that.

"Now, if that's all you wanted, we need to go," I say, taking Ken and Akemi's hands before walking away.

                      🗡️🗡️🗡️

About four days have passed and my team are finishing up a D Rank mission to help fix a gardening shed in the Leaf Village.

We're on our way out of the Ninja Academy after giving our report when my mind drifts to my husband.

He and his team have left to help out at a farm outside the village, but they should be back by now.

I say to my students, "You're dismissed for the rest of the day. I'll see you tomorrow." They nod and say goodbye as I head off for the main gate. I get there to see my husband and his team have returned. "Kashi-kun, you're back."

He looks up as I approach and smiles. "Just got back. How have you been lately?" He asks as I go up to him. Kakashi and I exchange a quick kiss.

"Good, though I did miss you these past four days," I tell him, my hands resting in front of his shoulders.

"As have I," He says. We gaze at each other until Sakura clears her throat. We turn our heads to see them staring at us.

"How did your mission go?" I ask pointedly. I referring to them trying to see Kakashi's face.

Naruto says in frustration, "We tried everything, but we never got to see his face! And then when Kakashi Sensei finally showed us before we left, he had another mask on under the first!!" I glance at my husband with a raised eyebrow, to which he returns with a smirk. Naruto clasps his hands in front of him. "Can you please tell us what he looks like behind the mask, Izayoi Sensei?! Pretty please?!"

"I have a better way," I tease, turning back to the silverette. I slowly reach for his mask as though to pull it down for another kiss, causing Kakashi to tense. The three Genin watch on intensely.

 The three Genin watch on intensely

"Err, Izayoi-chan, what are you...?" Kakashi trails off and appears surprised when I peck him on the cheek, then dance away while leaving his mask up the whole time.

I giggle when Naruto, Sakura and even Sasuke groan in frustration at still not having seen my husband's face. I see pink on Kakashi's cheeks.

"Sorry, but Kakashi doesn't like kissing in public without his mask, so that's all you're getting, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura!"

I giggle some more as Kakashi gives me a sheepish smile and Naruto cries out in frustration, hitting the sides of his head, a crow cawing in the distance.