Information!!

Hello you lovely ducks, duckettes, and duckies! This is a book of short stories I have been writing about a make believe town in Germany, vampires, and of course there is gay!

The chapters will be numbered with S.S.1 pt.1 (Short story 1 Part 1) and so on and so forth! There are about 6 chapters each short story and each short story in full is 8k+ words in total!

This town is totally made up and the army thing where they join as minors is also made up, to my knowledge, and there will be Germany inaccuracies since I am American and I have never visited Germany.

There are NOT any truly graphic scenes involving the blood-sucking and stuff like that since this was written while I was in school and I don't need to be in the principals office for vampires! There is mention of blood, kidnapping, and more but that is the most..

This is only Two short stories, I plan on making at least one more, but if you have any ideas or anything let me know! I always love incorporating ideas you all have if I can! There will br drawings for a few of the vampires, I'm not so sure about character sheets yet.

I will write oneshots of ships me and my friends have of the characters, and of the actual couples, and those will go in here too! The couples, ships and canon, are gay, lesbian, poly, and straight! So there is at least a touch of each Forte, and there will also be an aromatic character coming up in the next short story!

Explanation of the short stories:

S.S.1: A group of historian visiting Germany. FINISHED AND POSTED.

S.S.2: The backstory of Kagan and his friends. FINISHED AND POSTED.

S.S.3: The backstory of Ashlynn and her friends. WRITING IN PROGRESS.

S.S.4 and more: maybe...

Please enjoy these stories and leave feedback, comments, criticism, and  questions that you have!