── 𝟭𝟬𝗞+ 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 <𝟯

AUTHOR :: "hey guys!! Nothing new here don't worry IV been updating every single chapter almost every day! 😣🙏 I'm sorry pls don't hurt my alphas!!... 🐺"

AUTHOR :: "ANYWAY... I forgot to update this book in like sugsghjsgzshs863782628i2 years, and then it randomly went haitus but like I forgot to tell you guys abt that.. Don't worry looks I'm back."

AUTHOR :: "THIS MAY SEEM LIKE LONG ASS AUTHOR NOTES AND I'M SORRY I'M JUST EXPLAINING EVERYTHING - btw, this special is  NOT  apart of the chapters, it's just a special because like- THEM FOR 10K+ READERS🙏🙏 THERE WERE SO MANY PPL ASKING ME TO UPDATE ON MY ANNOUNCEMENTS AND I'M SORRY TO KEEP Y'ALL WAITING SO HERE SOME EXTRA FOOD😣😣🐺🐺🙏🙏😭😭😈😈"

AUTHOR :: "so I'll just get started with this.. OH AND ALSO, THIS IS A ONESHOT AND IT'S PRETTY MUCH CALLED " homework and ice cream ". AND IT'S MILES 42 X READER! > - <"

━━━━━━━━━━

  ❛❛ I NEVER WANTED TO GET ICE CREAM WITH YOU

        I WANTED TO DO MY HOMEWORK WITH YOU. ❜❜

━━━━━━━━━━━

─── DOING HOMEWORK WASN'T bad, it was just boring. Actually no, it was fucking terribly bad and boring. You always said it wasted yours and peoples time, and it was just pointless doing it. Of course you did homework when you were in middle school, and elementary. You still have to do homework in high school, which your in high school right now. Studying. With miles 42.

You were doing homework with miles. The one you knew who was the prowler. Ever since that accident with you opening multiple portals and carelessly getting interested and going in them, you found yourself here, good friends with a prowler and good friends with other spider-people.

You liked miles a lot. He was really the only one you could tolerate. Of course you could tolerate the others, yet miles was the one who was quiet, listened and accepted your choices, and stayed alone.

You were writing and drawing a bit randomly and then erasing all the stuff you did with your pencil. Suddenly, miles took your attention and broke the comfortable silence that grew so long between the two of you.

"Your spider friends suck." Miles spoke, as he glared down at his homework. "Especially that one named Miguel."

"Have you ever even met them?" You asked.

"No." Miles replied so dryly to which you earned a light chuckle. "But they seem like they all suck, especially since the other miles talks about them. Miles and you are really the only ones I can tolerate, and I think I'll only like the two of you even if I met them."

Silence grew and lingered for which seemed like forever. It was so dry and silente between you two, that the only thing could be heard was light stomping, pens clicking, and writing sounds on paper.