𝟲 ── 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗞𝗘𝗬

Author :: "haha hey you guys!! I totally didn't just be gone for like some months or so!!"

Author :: "okay I did, I'm sorry, but I'm back."

───────

    " YOU WILL FIND MOONLIT STRANGELY EMPTY BECAUSE, WHEN YOU CALL MY NAME THROUGH THEM, THERE WILL NO ANSWER

    " YOU WILL FIND MOONLIT STRANGELY EMPTY BECAUSE, WHEN YOU CALL MY NAME THROUGH THEM, THERE WILL NO ANSWER..."

━━━━━━

Miles was looking thought his comics outside in an alley way. As he looked up and saw a tall building.

Running up the stairs, he went to the roof while looking around every where. He went near the cliff, looking down at the street, seeing cars every where as he breathed heavily.

Suddenly, he went down the stairs again thinking and knowing he won't be able to do it.

He looked up the tall buildings again and saw a tall building, but it wasn't very tall, so he knew that he would be able to practice at the length.

He ran up the golden and dusty stairs, again...
And going up to the roof.

He got ready and then suddenly started running, until he tripped on his shoelaces and falling off the roof.

But then jumping and bumping into random things, as he yelped a bit and jumping on a taxi, but then falling off on the hard floor, luckily thought not hitting his head. He layed on the ground, tired.

He suddenly, took out the Collider key from his pocket and seeing that it was smashed, and a bit broken up.

"Miles?" A voice that was heard from miles as he looked up to see, you.
"What are you doing on the ground?"

You took your hand out as to which, he accepted as you helped him up back on his feet.

"Uhm, I was just--- you know--- looking around the town, but tripped on my--- shoes?..." Miles chuckled nervously.

"Oh---, I hope your okay. I was going to the graveyard to see, --- you know, spider-man's death..." You explained. "Wanna come with me?"

"Yeah... Okay!" Miles yelled as you jumped at his enthusiasm. "I mean--- sure."

━━━━━━

You and miles both walked beside each other while walking to the graveyard.

You and him both stopping a certain area while looking down at the gravestone.

"Did you know him?" Miles asked nervously.

"Yeah--- well, I mean, kinda. Just a bit tho." You nodded as you shoved your hands in your pockets from the cold breeze. "You?"