☆Chapter Eight☆

"I don't want to leave you, but I have to...please forget about me..."

English in normal while Korean in bold also Thought are in Italic

♡America, California, Los Angeles♡
♡Thursday morning♡
♡Stray kids apartment♡

♡Hwang Hyunjin Point of view♡

I was bored in my room laying on my bed. I was on my day off. "Gosh, I want to see her." I sighed, feeling more bored. Suddenly, an idea popped up in my head. I sat up and started to get ready.

"Hyunjin, why did you call us here?"

Bang chan said, as he crossed his legs. I was very nervous as I looked at my members, especially Seungmin. I fidget my fingers. I hesitate to speak for a while

"I'm planning to go on a date with Y/n."

I finally spoke up. The members looked shocked. I looked at Seungmin. He was nodding his head slightly. He doesn't look mad. Maybe he is, but he's just hiding it.

"You mean Kim Y/n, right? Kim Seungmin older sister, right?"

Felix spoke up. I couldn't see his shocked and confused face. I nodded my head to answer him.

"Didn't you have sex with her?"

Changbin said as he pointed at me. My face instantly went red, and I quickly covered my face.

"They didn't. They slept on the same bed. But I think they're lying. "

I felt my face getting more red, as I heard Lee know. I'm not that type of person. I signed and uncovered my face. I can tell my face was still red.

"I want you guys to help with the date. She doesn't know it, though, so that's probably a problem. "

I watched the member face as I talked to them. They gave me small nods as they listened.

"Hm, my noona will probably go on the date."

I looked at Seungmin with a shocked face. Did he just? Is he accepting my love for her?

♡A few minutes later♡

I was writing a letter, I sighed as I realized the letter wasn't it. I set my pen down on the coffee table, and crumbled the paper and threw it in the trash can.

"Hyunjin, what is it? You're stressing out too much."

I looked at Seungmin, I blinked my eyes multiple times. Is he talking to me? I looked at my left and right, then back at Seungmin. His arms were crossed he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm talking to you, drama llama."

Seungmin said as he sat across of me. His arms were still crossed. He looked at the trash can seeing all of the crumbled paper.

"Hyunjin, please take care of my Noona. I know I'm younger than her, but she precious to me."

I looked at Seungmin. My eyes widened my jaw dropped. My pen rolling off the coffee table. Did Seungmin talked to me?

"I won't leave her. I will be with her even if I'm not physically with her. I promise you that I won't hurt her."

I looked at Seungmin in the eyes. Seungmin smiled and gave me a small nod. My eyes lit up did he accept me.

"Please, be slow with my Noona. It'll take time for her to accept you."

I smiled brightly at Seungmin and nodded my head. Changbin came in and tackled Seungmin. I could hear Seungmin cried for help, and him pushing Changbin off.

I then grabbed a paper, and picked my pen up from the carpet. I started to write as my smile turns more bright. I felt more confident.

I finished writing the letter. I looked through my closet. I looked at a picture at my desk. I held the picture and smiled.

♡ Little Kim Y/n Point of View♡

I walked through the flower field. There was different kinds of flowers. Tulips, lavenders, roses, daisy, sunflowers, and many more. I saw a young boy he looked younger than me. He had blue shorts on with a white baggy shirt.

I walked closer to him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around he smiled and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Y/n, I miss you."

I smiled brighter and make the hug more tighter. Smelling a lavender scent from him. We pulled away from the hug.

"Hyunjin, let's get married when we're older."

I suggested, Hyunjin smiled more brighter. And nodded his head. He grabbed my hand and lead me deeper in the flower field.

♡Hwang Hyunjin Point of view♡

I put the picture back on my desk. The first picture I had of my love that I thought will be the last. That time at the flower field, I'll never thought she'll suggest to get married when we've older.

I then went back to my closet looking for a good outfit to wear. I spent almost two hours in my room, looking through my closet. I heard a bunch of knocking on my door. I sighed knowing that the picnic set up was ready. I then grabbed my good clothes and put it on. I looked at the mirror hoping that I picked good clothes to wear.

I opened the door. I was met with Lee know gaze. He had tissue in his hand, I quickly apologized and ran out of my room knowing that I'm being chased by him.

♡The Queens Garden♡

I had my mask on, I carefully looked through the windows of the flower shop. I didn't see Y/n, but I saw her co-worker.

I came in hoping I don't looked suspicious. I tried to be careful. I don't want to be caught by Y/n. I approached her co-worker.

"Hi, um this is for Kim Y/n."

I handed it to the co-worker. I looked at her name tag it said Aurelia. Her eyes lit up and she quickly nodded. I then left, my heart was beating fast. I feel like I'm not breathing properly. Oh gosh, will Y/N accept me?

I saw her car. Bang chan dropped me off here, so I technically don't have a ride unless I call the members or have y/n car. Sighed and leaned on her car. I felt my cheeks warming up. I looked out my phone and noticed my cheeks were red. I wonder how's the date will go.

Oh my God, I'm sorry for a super late update. I was so busy with school and never had the time to write a new chapter. I manage to squeeze some time to make this chapter. I hoped you guys like it. Sleep and eat well, and be healthy.