♡ Chapter Seven ♡

"Hwang Hyunjin I apologize but I cannot be with you so please don't look after me...."

English in normal while Korean in bold also Thought are in Italic

☆America, California, Los Angeles☆
☆Thursday, middle of the dayish☆

✿Kim Seungmin pov✿

Han, Felix, and Chris stopped tickle me after a few seconds, So I ended up continued to watch my sister and drama llama but a few minutes passed why are they so close wait were they gonna kiss oh my god not on my watch, I got up and slowly walks into the flower field than I crawled and thank god for making me short because I know that they can't even see me I hope.

Im quite close to them, I'm on my fours hiding in the bush. "Hwang Hyunjin I swear to god if you kiss my noona I will murder you" I sent a text message to Drama llama (Hyunjin), But his phone was on silent what the fluff what should I do?

I kept watching them until my noona phone rings they were about 1 inches close, god I never thought I would say this but thank you so much now this drama llama won't be able to kiss my noona. (Btw it is a phone call)

♡Kim y/n pov♡

I was about to kiss Hyunjin, but my phone interrupted us. We both stopped and stare each other awkwardly, So to break the silence I decided to answer the phone.

"Um Jinnie is it okay if I take this?"

I asked awkwardly and he nodded his head as a response so I got up and answer the phone call. When I press the green button to answer. A familiar voice spoke, The caller was Shuaha a member from (g)i-ide.

I met Shuaha at a cafe nearby the flower shop 2 years ago, she was kinda struggling a bit when ordering so I decided to helped her. Shuaha was kind, sweet, and a beauty I was first jealous because of those traits she had, but those traits are what I found adorable.

"Y/N MAH BABY I MISS YOUUUUU!!!"

I felt the conner of my lips goes up, and form a smile.

"I miss you too Shuaha, why are you calling me?"

"I got bored, I'm on my day off right now oh my god ,cube is so annoying. Now I want to go to hype or any other company that's not cube like-"

"I get it shua, but I'm hanging out with someone today"

I heard Shua gasp through the phone

"WHO IS IT?! "

Before I could tell her, I heard someone drop their phone and two words oh shit.

"YUQI STOP SWEARING!! I'M SORRY Y/N BUT I GOTTA LEAVE TELL ME WHO IT IS OKAY, BYE AND LOVE YOU"

Shua ended the call before I could say bye, but I let it slide and put my phone in my pocket. When I turn around to face Hyunjin I saw someone in the bush who is that person they kinda look like Seungmin, I didn't want question it so I just walked to the blanket and sat on it.

☆Hwang Hyunjin pov☆

When y/n got up and answer the phone call. I felt a vibration coming from my phone. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and turn on the screen I noticed that Seungmin texted me not too long ago.

I decided to read his text since I know he's watching me. I swipe up on my phone, and appear the password screen I than press four numbers to get through the screen. My home screen appear I notice a red dot with the number five on top of it on the message app.

I tapped on the message app and saw my unread message. They all came from Seungmin why is he texting me though? I tap on Seungmin contact and read all his messages. I'm amusing he saw me and y/n almost kiss, so he's sending warnings to me but instead of responding I turn off my phone.

I look over my right and saw Y/n smiling I wonder what's making her smile like that? I than look at her painting it was beautiful. My phone was still in my hand, So I turn it back on and went to the camera app. A flash came when I took a picture damn I forgot to turn off the flash. The picture came out well, so I turn off my phone and put in my pocket.

I look at y/n, She put her phone in her pocket I'm guessing the call ended. Y/n looks beautiful like a rose that just bloomed. Y/n came closer to the blanket and sat than she looked at me. Her beautiful (your eye color) eyes that makes me melt stare at me Y/n put her hand on top of mine which makes me a bit startled.

"Sorry it was my friend Shua"

"It's alright, should we finish what we left off?"

"Uhh... "

Why is she hesitating? Is something wrong Y/n looked away than look back at me. Than she move her head to the bush behind us, and that's when I realized that Seungmin was behind us.

"Let's packed up shall we"

I said because I don't want to be killed by a puppy. Y/n nodded and got she extend her hand towards me telling me to grab it, so I did and got up damn my legs hurt so much did we sat that long. We put on our shoes that was on the grass by the blanket, and we soon started to put everything away.

"Where should we put these stuff?"

Y/n said while folding the soft pink blanket

"Uhh well..."

"Will Seungmin and the others take all of this or?"

"I think we should just leave this to them"

I know that I be killed by the members, but I want to hang out with my babe. Now I realize y/n might friendzone me if I go to fast with our relationship. Hmmm what should I do, maybe I should take things slow to get to know each other.

After packings up we left the picnic set up for the members, and left to Y/n car that was at the entrance of the flower field. I open the door that led to the passenger seat and alone Y/n to go in.

"I thought you said that you're not good at driving? "

"Yes indeed I did but I'm quite used of your car so I'm gonna drive instead"

"Okay but if we crash I'm blaming you"

"We won't crash I promise"

I looked at Y/n straight in the face, The more I looked at her the more she become beautiful. Well Y/n been beautiful, but sometimes people can get more charming and beautiful as time goes on.

"Let's get going before a fan spots us"

"Yes, let's go"

Y/n went inside the car and put her seatbelt one while I closed the car door and go to the driver seat. When I got in Y/n had played some music it was Miss you by me. I put my seatbelt on and start to drive luckily I picked up Y/n car keys when we walked to the picnic or else chaos will starts to appear.

♡ End of chapter ♡

I apologize for not posting much. I'm quite busy with schoolwork since I can barely finish them at school, and I get too distracted in my study hall it's quite funny in there. I will try my best to post more chapters later on in the future. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I kinda rushed because I wanted to post this chapter so it might not be good.