Meeting

Welcome to Fake and Hateful Marriage!!

Thank you for reading my story :)

Fake and Hateful Marriage is a story on two multimillionaires getting forced into a arranged marriage which doesn't go as everyone thought. They first live off hate, abuse and constant fights then slowly start to fall for each other. That was TMI so... let's get the story started off with a classic introduction on the couple.

 let's get the story started off with a classic introduction on the couple

I hope you guys enjoy my story I got slot of inspiration from @_dat_one_girl_ book Love & Business

I hope you guys enjoy my story I got slot of inspiration from @_dat_one_girl_ book Love & Business. You should check it out.

It's 8:53am and I'm hurriedly rushing to my office. I was supposed to be there for 8:00am but I over slept. My dad said he planned a really important meeting with his business partner and it could potentially make us gain at least 50% more money than we do and if you know me I love hearing the work money.

I reached my office like around 9:00. When I entered my dad was already seated with his business partner, Mr.Stone and him...

Killian Stone.

The one person I hate more than the person who created school.

We both stared at each other, silently send death glares and death threats towards our ways. I took a seat next to my father but surprisingly he stood up.

I still wanted to know why he arranged this meeting. I even had the day off from work today until he came along.

My father looked at me then Killian. Why though? I found it weird we were the only ones in this meeting.

He began to speak. "Olivia, Killian, you both know that me and Mr. Stone are at the age of retirement and you two are the perfect persons to take over the companies but sadly if we do retire, business might go down and we might loose slot of money so me and Mr. Stone have decided to arrange you into marriages."

I heard him loud and clear I didn't care if I was getting put into a arranged marriage. It doesn't even need to be off love, I don't have time to love.

"Who are we getting married to?" Killian's annoying voice asked.

"Each other." Mr. Stone suddenly spoke.

"What!?" Me and Killian both shouted.

They can't seriously be marrying us together knowing our hateful history.

"I'm sorry but we had to do it. You two were perfect at managing the company when we were gone and will be perfect when we are gone. It doesn't have to be off love just for business." My dad said and all I could do is wish he had shut his mouth a long time ago.

"No I'm not going to marry her!" Killian shouted.

"Me neither!" I shouted back.

"She's a fucking lost cause and useless bitch." Killian cursed.

Oww

"Woah woah there no need to curse." Mr. Stone said trying to calm his raging son.

I can't believe we don't get a say in this. This is our lives their dealing with. And we don't get to say what and want we want to happen in it.

My dad awkwardly clearly his throat. "Neither one of you can object to wedding because me and Mr. Stone have already signed the papers and you will be having the wedding in two weeks.

No...

I can't believe it. My dad seriously just sold me off to the man I hate because of money.

"Dad, you can't be serious!?" I shouted now teary eyed remembering the memories of my diseased mother.

"I'm sorry pumpkin but I have to. We can't let the businesses fail and you two are both good at managing businesses and don't even have time to look into being in relationships so we did it for you." My father muttered coldly.

"You really don't care about me that much so you want me to end up like mom!?" I tried to keep my tears at bay but they slowly started to fall.

Before anyone could see I wiped them and rushed out of the office and headed straight to my car.

I started the engine and drove off to the hospital.

I hadn't been here since a years ago

I went to room 204. The room my mom laid in for 2 years.

I sit in the chair next to her bed. She had alot of tubes sticking into her body and tons of machines around her.

I smiled. "Hey mom, I know you haven't seen me for a while well I can say a long while. But today I go the worst news ever other than the time that police offer told me you got into a car crash. Anyways today that told me he is marrying me off to someone and you know who that someone is.. Killian. You know the guy I hate? Yeah we are having the wedding in two weeks and me neither him got a say in anything. I really wish you were here, you could've stopped it."

I hadn't realized that was crying until I felt something wet drop on my hand. I wiped my tears away and got up.

"I love you mom. I hope you get better soon." I said knowing she couldn't hear me.

My mom had fallen into a coma 3 years ago from a car accident. She and her husband which is not my dad had been driving and he purposely paid someone to hit the side my mother way on to kill her.

She was in an arranged marriage and they hated each other.

I went into the hospital bathroom and fixed my makeup before going to my car and driving home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

First chapter :) I'm excited on this might go.

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to vote!