debut live

유빈 (Yubin): One, two, three!

All: Let's all dream together! Hi, we're Yumekkum!

유빈: Our first mini-album is going to be released in half an hour, it's incredible!

理恵子 (Rieko): I agree! We all worked so hard and long to achieve this dream, and when it's finally happening, I can't believe it's true.

은지 (Eunji): Imagine telling little yourself who's dreaming about becoming a k-pop star this... Why're you laughing, Fusako?

房子 (Fusako): I just remembered... that photo of you when you were little... you showed me it a long time ago.

いつみ (Itsumi): Do you mean that one where Eunji all dirty from paint and holding a picture of Naruto? When she's happy because she thinks she drew a masterpiece?

房子: Exactly!

은지: Don't blame me, I was a big fan of Naruto when I was little.

혜빈 (Hyebin): Okay, back to the album! We prepared three versions for you: Crown, Spirits and Forever.

유빈: I love all of them, their design is great, but my favourite is Crown version.

理恵子: But the crown in the music video is evil!

いつみ: Aren't you giving too big spoilers?

은지: She isn't, it was in the first trailer and also in the music video teaser.

いつみ: Yes, now I remembered! Sorry.

혜빈: That's totally okay, Itsumi! Now, Yubin, can you introduce you-know-what?

유빈: If you'd like to ask us something, you can use the live chat and we'll answer your questions!

[Q&A - Yumekkum] ➡️

유빈: Thank you for your questions! Hope you'll enjoy our debut album! We're thankful for support of every one of you.

All: Never stop dreaming, this was Yumekkum!