[the cursed crown] mv

Rieko is walking through the forest, the rest of the girls is following her. She's going closer to the emerald crown. The girls make a circle and touch the crown.

Cut.

Rieko is wearing the cursed crown and she starts singing: "오늘 밤은 불빛이 너무 밝아. 밤이지만 다 보여.이 빛들은 어디서 오는 걸까요?"

Cut.

Hyebin is sitting in a meadow near the forest, holding an emerald necklace and she continues: "Deep in the forest, there's a mysterious crown, 그쪽에서 불빛이 나오네요."

A girl comes close to Hyebin and we notice something - it's Yubin: "누군가 속삭이고 있어요, 들어보세요!"

Cut.

Fusako is flying with fairy wings above the forest and singing the pre-chorus: "우리 모두는 왕관을 만졌습니다, 그건 좋은 생각이."

Hyebin appears behind her and shows her a picture of six  girls with emerald eyes - they're cursed. Hyebin continues: "아니었어 왕관은 저주받았고 이제 우리도 저주받았어요."

Cut.

We can see the six girls from the picture. They're dancing in a circle around a fire, but they don't look happy - they're manipulated to dance by the crown.

Yubin starts singing the chorus: "우리는 이제 영으로 살도록 저주받았습니다, by the cursed crown, cursed crown," Rieko continues: "우리는 숲에서 납치됐어, by the cursed crown, cursed crown."

Hyebin finishes the chorus: "제발 왕관을 destroy하고 우리를 구해주세요," and jump into a lake.

In the lake, Eunji is swimming with the emerald necklace on her neck. She rises to the surface and starts rapping: "Trying to go back, never get cursed, 하지만 불가능해, 과거를 바꿀 수는 없어 앞으로는 과거의 실수를 피하려고 노력하세요."

Cut.

Fusako is sitting on a throne from emeralds, the crown is on her head. She finishes the rap part: "제발 우리와 같은 실수는 하지 마세요, 모르는 사람을 절대 믿지 마세요."

Cut.

Itsumi is trying to destroy the crown with a sword, but the crown is looking the same. She sings the pre-chorus: "우리 모두는 왕관을 만졌습니다, 그건 좋은 생각이."

Cut.

Rieko is running through the forest - she is trying to escape from the crown. In fact, she's doing the exact opposite of thing she was doing in the start of the music video. But crown is flying and she can't escape. She sees Itsumi running, so she joins her and finishes the pre-chorus: "아니었어 왕관은 저주받았고 이제 우리도 저주받았어요."

Itsumi starts the chorus, still running: "우리는 이제 영으로 살도록 저주받았습니다, by the cursed crown, cursed crown."

Cut.

Eunji sees the girls running, but she knows it's pointless, they'll never escape the crown. "우리는 숲에서 납치됐어요, by the cursed crown, cursed crown," she sings sadly.

Cut.

All six girls are tied with ropes, trying to destroy them, but they can't. The ropes are coming from the crown, no one knows how it did this.

Hyebin starts to sing the bridge, because she knows singing will be the last activity she'd do alive and she really wants to sing one last time: "우리는 영원히 저주를 받을 것입니다. 그렇죠? 우리를 구하고 사악한 왕관을 파괴하십시오."

Rieko understands what Hyebin wants to do and joins her: "내 악몽 속에서 나를 따라다닐 거야, 저주받은 왕관, the cursed crown..."

Cut.

The six girls are now semi-translucent, but they don't have emerald eyes. They're spirits, but they can't live again because of the curse.

They're dancing in pairs and singing the last chorus. The first part is singed by Fusako and Itsumi, the second one by Eunji and Rieko, and the last one by Yubin and Hyebin.

Then they do the last pose in choreography and Yubin says: "And now we're the cursed ones."