[green crown]

The forest is slowly diving into dark and leaving the sun behind.

After the sunset, every night, mysterious lights can be seen in the forest. If you will go to the forest through night, the ghosts will kill you. The village legend says that the lights are dead spirits, but no one knows if it's true.

Eunji (in Japanese): Tonight, we'll find out.

Six girls from the village are planning to go to this forest and find the lights. Then... try survive the night.

Fusako (in Korean): We can't live with this. All people from our village are too scared to go there at night. But what if even isn't dangerous? If you won't go there, you'll never find out.

Hyebin (in Japanese): We're not saying that we're brave, but we want to beat curse of our village and live normal lives.

They're standing on a meadow next to forest.

Itsumi (in Korean): Well, we should go.

Yubin (in Japanese): Okay, let's go.

The girls entried the forest. Suddenly, they see a big light, but after a second, it dissapears.

Rieko (in Korean; panicking): What the hell was that?

Some of the members run to the place where they saw the light, the rest of them quickly follow them.

Yubin (in Japanese): A... crown?

A big crown made from emeralds. When they touch it together, it is shining.

Hyebin (in Japanese): The whole village was afraid of a crown? Really?

But then, they hear a mysterious voice...

The crown: Don't be afraid, come with us...

The emeralds start flying deeper into the forest and hypnotized girls follow them.