10 . School reunion -2

Start from the beginning

And then the trio came towards me and asked me , " Okay . We believe whatever you told us . But why did you ask Alia to break up with Aditya in highschool?"

" Now I remembered I used to have feelings for that guy  but Alia never dated him ." I looked towards Alia and asked her , " Did you ever date him, Alia ?" Everyone was looking towards us .

Alia started her drama ," Well .... Siya , I knew about your feelings for him . How could I tell you that Aditya and I dated in highschool ?"

" What are you even saying ? You said that I told you to dump him. Then shouldn't I have known what did I tell you ?"

She came up with an excuse, " I am sorry. It was a secret relationship. So  I didn't tell you."

" Clearly say it if I knew about it or not ." I was frustrated and angry.

Natasha came in between and said , " Don't try to scare her . You have no friends because of your temper ."

I was not going to stay quiet. At least not today.

I replied her back , " Why are you nitpicking ? You did the same , so do I . I didn't ask questions back then . Don't you remember how you tormented me for three years? Even now when I showed you my card and explained everything ... Now you don't like my temper ."

" What if you card is fake? " She asked..

" Just like your fake bag you brought tonight?" I asked

" It's not true . I bought this bag with my savings after one year . It's original.." she said showing her bag.

"Or not ?" I asked

" You are funny one . You call this bag fake based on your assumptions." She asked.

" So what should I say ??"

"You should apologise and say I am sorry "

"Why should I apologise ? Infact you should apologise to me. You believed her and bullied me for 3 years ."I said.  "So you don't want to apologise since you just wanted to bully me , right ?"

" What are you even saying? I am a very honest person. So you are saying that Alia and Aditya did not date , right? How can you prove it? The parties involved says that they dated so .."She was cut off by a new voice .

" I don't know about anything else but I can tell you one thing that Alia and I never dated ."

He was my first love, Aditya Mehra..

He came towards me and smiled at me and said ," It's been a long time , Siya

He came towards me and smiled at me and said ," It's been a long time , Siya."

Everyone began to whisper..

" Aditya , why didn't you pick up my calls? I wanted to invite you to our school reunion. I thought you were not well." Natasha said, " Nevermind. You just said that you and Alia never dated. "

Aditya ignored them and just focused on me , " By the way I heard that you like me . Then why did you do that back then ??"

I was confused, frustrated, angered or I don't know what I felt at that moment . I just ran away from the restaurant. I just kept on running and didn't notice that Aditya followed me there.

He caught my wrist and said , " Siya , Stop ... Listen to me once.." he realised he was holding my wrist and he left it immediately and was blushing like a teenage girl .. He looked so cute..

'Come out of your thoughts, Siya . It's not the time to admire him.'

" I have to go now " , I told him.

" Okay .. I mean no. Don't go .... I have to tell you something. " He was flustered..

" I never liked you... It was just a slip of tongue." I told him and turned to leave .
But he held my wrist and I was shocked hearing his next words, " I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU SIYA "

So guys Siya's first love has made an entry in her life . He is none other than Aditya and even Siya is his first love .

Alia's lies have been discovered.
She was a villain in our Siya's life since highschool.

Please vote and comment..