Chapter 4

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 And I am BACK with another chapterrrr.

I put Shakira since today I saw a meme about her in her 40-50s dancing her ass off and there is me a 15 year old with back pain.😭 Like how?!?!

-----------------

{Chloe's p.o.v.}

I woke up feeling super tired, like I might die from exhaustion, don't know if that is possible but I don't give a f*ck.

You might wonder why I am un such a good mood on a such a beautiful day (it was raining). Well because I didn't sleep all night just so that I could go undirsturbed and no one would know about my little trip to the Agreste mansion. Not sleeping for half a night was definatly not for my 6 year-old body.

As I was putting on my clothes I thought about my to do list for today.

1. Think of an excuse as to why I am going to be visiting Master Fu so often in the future
2. Call Timmy
3. Visit Master Fu and give him the miraculouses.

I went down the stairs as I was walking to breakfast and an idea shot to my head.

I coukd pretend that I fell down the stairs but not too bad to go to the hospital but bad enough that I would need physical therapy.

Master Fu did have a massage centre so it would make sense that I would visit him a lot. I could say that he gives me massages as physical therapy for my muscles.

Okay so I have a plan. All I need is to actually do it. Shouldn't be much of a problem.

----time skip-----

... It was a problem.

But I did it. And I am quite pround of the results. Them being getting to visit Master Fu for whole four months.

Four months should be enough for me to gain strength and to orove that I am fit to be a guardian.

-----time skip... Again----

I also crossed off my number 3. From my to do list for today which was to give Master Fu the miraculouses.

To say he was overwhelmend would be an understatment. He was astounished. I think he didn't really velieve that a 6 year old girl coukd actually steal back those miraculouses.

He also told me that the peacock miraculous was broken, so we will be going to fix it first then start my training the Guardian training.

-----time skip... Once again-----

I got back to the hotel and as it was already noon I went to eat lunch. It was quite quiet but I enjoyed the silence. It made me feel in peace.

I finaly was able to truly feel free from Talia's grasp. Even if I have a mission, that I will probably never complete, I still felt like I finaly got out of the past... or the future, it's very conplicated.

Maybe, just maybe, I will have a peacful life this time, no assasins, no murder, no torture. Just me.

I know that it's very unlikely for me to have a peacful life, because from what Reeja told me I will have to steal some if the miraculouses from museums and stuff.

Which will atract a lot of attention. Not onky from Talia, but also from all those heroes. And Tim is-will be one of them, he is my bestie and the only person that looked for me when I was kidnapped.