An old friend

Dova P.O.V.
I return home after from a very tired day. I must help the princess to run away but now the queen has put everywhere soliders. I want so much to help her. The Duke is a real asshole.
"Woof! Woof!" My dog comes and jumps happily.
"Hey Rex. I missed you bubby." I pet his head.
He licks my face and I giggle. "Do you want to play games?"
"Woof! Woof!" His tail is moving happily and runs to the door and he touches it with his paw.
"Oh! You want to go for a walk."
Knoc knoc
I hear the door and Rex is barking enthusiam.
"Who is it Rex? A friend?" I ask him.
"Woof!"
I open the door and my dog attack to the young man and he holds him. Rex licks his face. "I missed you too Rex." He pets him.
"Marco?" I pull him in my house and close the door quickly. I glare to him.
"Are crazy? What are you doing here?"
"I need your help Dova. It is very important for me." My old friend tells me.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Do you know the Princess (F/n)?"
"Yeah. Listen Marco I never believed that you had kidnapped her. Tell me what happened."
"She run aw--.." I cut him.
"I know. I had help her to run way. I want you to tell me what happened between you and her." I explain.
"I love her and I want her back."
"Does she love you back?"
"Yes but I need your help. Will you help me?" He asks me. I know he is telling me the truth. Marco always was honest. I know him years.
"Of course Marco. Tell me what are you planning."
He smirks.

Author's note: I am so sorry! I know! This is a very small part! I hope you like my story! Sorry again! :'(