The first kiss

Marco P.O.V.
I can't find (f/n). Where is she? Whatever, i will go first to check what King Neptunes wants and i will find her later.
I go to the castle. Every one welcome me happy.
"Haha! Marco welcome." Kings laughs.
"Thanks, king Neptunes. I think you call for our help." I tell him.
"Oh, yes! Some pirates have come and cause troubles. Can you please take care that?" He asks.
"Of course. Where can i find them?"
"On the town." He tells me.
After a while some soliders come in.
"Your highness! We are arrest their captain!"
"Really? But i thought you couldn't beat him." King say.
"We didn't! A girl did it." They tell.
"Really? Where is the young lady now?" He asks.
"We don't know. But still the others pirates are in town and cause troubles."
"That leave it to me." I smirk and go to the town.

Name P.O.V.
Some other pirates comes around me. I pull my guns out. They are so many, i can't beat them all. That's not fabulous.
"Because of you they arrest our captain. Now we will teach you a lesson." The one say.
I step back when one of them comes closer to me. Their captain must be the drunk man who i shot and the chandeller fell on his head.
I aim him but after some one aim me with his gun. "If you shoot girl. You are dead." He tells me.
As i step back again, my back finds a torso. The pirate cage me with his arms. "You are such a hottie. I know what kind of lesson i will give you."
His hands travels on my body and go under of my new skirt.
"Don't you dare!" I yell.
"Bring a rope." He tells to his friends.
"No!" I yell and try to escape. They take my guns and hold my hands behind my back. "No. That hurts! Pervent let me----....mmmhh."
They hold a clothe on my mouth and nose. It smells weird. I am feeling weak. My eyes are closing.
"Sweet dreams cutie." I heard them to laugh and my eyes close.
...............
...............
...............
Time skip
I open my eyes slowly. I see Marco is smiling to me. I rub my eyes, i am on a bed in a big colorful room and Marco is sitting on a chair next to the bed.
"What happened?" i ask and knee on the bed.
Marco explains me. "Those pirates were ready to take you away but i kick their asses!" He smiles.
I hug him. "Thank you. You are fabulous." I close my eyes. I feel safe here but after i break apart and blush. What am i doing? This is not right.
I notice he is blushing too but after smiles sweetly to me and pets my hair.

Marco P.O.V.
I am petting her (h/c) hair. She is blushing... she is so cute when she is doing that and she is so beautiful. I notice her new outfit.
A (f/c) top with a black jacket and a short red skirt with high white boots.
She looks so sexy in those. Her body is gorgeous!
I look in her (e/c) glowing eyes and she looks down. She is so shy and cute. Today i got so scared. Scared of losing her. Those bastards wanted to take her away.
I lift her chin with my fingers and make her to look at me.
"I got so scared today." I tell her.
"Why?" She asks.

Name P.O.V.
"Scared of losing you." He tells me.
My heart is beating like mad. "What?" I whisper and always have my red cheeks.
He hugs me tight. "I care about you."
I get shock. I didn't wait to hear something like that.
He leaves me and his gaze go in my lips. I watch his lips to. They are coming closer. He leans and kiss me softly.
I kiss him back and this kiss become from soft to passionate one. He brings his hands on my waist and pushes me closer to him. I put my hands around his neck.
Marco licks my botton lip asks for an entress. I leave him to take the control and his tongue comes and explore my mouth as long as he is teasing my tongue.
We break apart for air. He is holding me in his arms and i am melting as long as he is looking in my eyes.
I smile and whisper.
"That was my first kiss and it was fabulous." I lower my gaze.
He gets surprise and yells. "Your first kisssss???????"