You are my fabulous world.

Author's note: Lemon part if you are not 18+ years old better to skip this part. I hope you are enjoying my stories. Thanks again for reading, voting and commenting. You are the best and i love you all!!! ♥

Name P.O.V.
We return back to King Neptune's palace and we go to the strangers room.
We lay down on a different beds.
"Good night, Marco." I say and pull up the blanket.
"Sweet dreams, (f/n)."
..............
..............
..............
I am walking alone in Balandor. What am i doing here??? Where is Marco???
I go to the town and they find me. I am running away but they block my way. "Leave me alone!" I scream.
A solider tell me. "You have to prepare for your wendding."
"No!" I scream and they drag me to the church.
Out of the church i see Marco with chains and bleeds. He is hardly breathing. "Marco!" I run close to him. I knee and hug him. "Please... Marco don't go."
He smiles to me and closes his eyes.
My heart beats fast, my eyes open wide, my mind get empty and a pain comes and hits me.
"No! No! No!" I cry and scream over him. He is not breathing. "Nooooooo!"
Someone is shaking me. "Wake up, (f/n)." I open my eyes and see Marco.
"You are here!" I cry and hug him tight.
"You were watching a bad dream. Shhh... don't cry. Relax." He hugs me and pet my hair.
"I-i--i.... i see. I was losing you."
He leans back and sweeps my tears with his thumbs.
"Shhh.... i'm here. I will never leave anyone or anything to take you away from me." He kisses my forehead.
"Y-you.... promise???" I rub my eyes.
He smiles and gives me a passionate kiss and leans back and his black eyes are looking at me with honnor. "Promise."
"Prove it!" I yell. I want to be sure. I don't want to return in Balandor and i don't want that dream of losing him come true.
"I can't prove it but you can give me something to make me want to keep you here." He brushes his lips on my ear.
"What?" I ask.
"Will you give the honnor to become mine?" He kisses my neck and bites it gently. I'm shivering.
I whisper. "Yeah..."
He smirks and i take off his jacket.
Marco takes off my jacket and his hands travels on my body. I'm shivering, i feeling hot. He takes me on his lap and massaging my breast and bites gently my neck. I bite my lips.
"Do you like it, (f/n)?" I can feel his hot breathe on my skin. A shiver travels on my body.
"Y-yeah..." my face is all red. I enjoy his touch and i feel something weird between my legs.
He pulls donw slowly my skirt and with his fingers is teasing my undies. I close my legs from the weird feeling.
He looks at me and kiss me. "Trust me." And i awnser. "Okay. I'm yours."
That drives the phoenix mad he rips my top and my (f/c) bra and leaving me exposed. He lifts me and places me on the bed and climbs on top of me. He pets my cheek and come closer. "I love you."and attacks hungrily my lips. I moan in the kiss and Marco smirks. My hands travels on his waste and untied his belt and pull down his pants. He kicks them of and gives in my body softs and sweet kisses. Shivers are attacking my body and raise my body's tempratures. Marco bites my skin and after licks and sucks my nipple.
"M-marco..." i moan and pets his head.
He is sucking and i am biting my lips.
"Aw~~~"
"(F/n)... mhmm... they are hard." He mumbles and squeezze them.
After he pulls down my undies with his teeth and start to eating me.
He is teasing my clit and kisses my sensitive area.
I cum a little on his face. I hide my face from embarassement with my palms.
"You are so sweet my love." He is licking my cum on his face and smirks.
"I'm sorry. I didn't..."
He cuts me. "Don't be shy my love."
Marco says and comes on top of me and smiles.
He takes off his underwear and in my view comes his big member. I gulp down and sweat.
"Are you ready?" He asks me and looks deeply in my eyes.
I nod.
"Aaaah!!! ~ It's hurts..." i cry from pleasure and see blood to come out me.
He pets me. "Can i move?" He asks me gently.
"Y---yeah..." I moan.
He is moving faster and deeper on me.
"Aaaaa~ aaa~." I moan i can not control it. This is feels so fabulous.
"Fabulous~~~" i moan as he is moving inside me.
I am heating up. Marco is amazing! It hearts but i don't care the pleasure is bigger.
He yells with a smirk. "Say my name!" He moans.
"Marco!"
"Louder!"
"Marcoo!!"
"Louder!"
"Marcooo!!!"
"I am ready (f/n)!" He warning me.
"M-..-me too."
Both of us speed up.
"Marcoooooooooooo!!!" I scream and our flavors exploed inside me.
He comes out carefully and lay next to me.
I am hardly breathing. I lean on his chest. Marco hugs me and pulls up the blankets on us.
"(F/n)..." he whispers on my ear.
"Marco...?" I whisper too.
"You are my fabulous world." He tells me and kisses my head.
"Hey! That's my line." I giggle weakly.