I take in a deep breath filling my lungs with all the air it needed. Before I got out every emotion that was curling inside me waiting to explode. The meaning of my character and the essence and purpose of my life was being questioned here along with the dedication and validity of my love.

Had I known that I was the only one to love this hard then I am not sure if I would have fallen in love.

I hadn't calculated my love. I had loved him more than I could think off more than I thought I was capable of feeling.

He was the only one inside me. But that was not the case with him.

I was nothing to him.

Nothing.

I let out a laugh that was now being pushed all the way out of my throat. It was so forceful but I couldn't stop laughing.

I was furious.
I was enraged.
I was filled with Anger.
I felt wrath running in every drop of my blood.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked crushing the hysteric and forced laugh that I had tried to calm my self.

"Why are you doing this Abhimanyu Acharya?"
"Do I look like a fucking fool to you?"

I keep taking steps towards Abhimanyu as he takes a step back until his back is against the wall his face blank but his eyes filled with curiosity and confusion but the raging hate was still extremely evident in his eyes.

"You got me all twisted now, Abhimanyu." I speak the words carefully glaring deeply into his eyes which looked at me with the same intensity.

I reach my hand up caressing his face he shudders under the tips of my fingers that grace his skin.

"You said I was too kind for this world didn't you? I was kind for you. And now you have misused every emotion I showed to you. You are the biggest mistake I have made in my life. And the worst thing is that even after everything you just said I still can't hate you."

His lips trembled and eyes widened.

"What kind of human are you, Abhimanyu? Do you only care about yourself? You don't give two fucks to listen to the whole thing. You don't give me a chance to explain myself. You start acting like an ass and don't trust anyone just because of your past and your current experiences."

"Do you realise how much you have hurt? Who are you to hurt me? Who the fuck are you to hurt me Acharya? No one. You are no one to hurt me. To make a joke of everything I feel for you."

His eyes turned teary and he licked his bottom lip not knowing what to do.

"Amara... Listen."

"No you listen. You don't want to listen to my explanation. I don't wish to give you one. Why should I give you a justification if you have already blamed me. You already hate me don't you?" I asked my tone as frozen as his was the moment he asked me to leave.

"Amara... I.."

"Do, you realise the saddest part Abhimanyu? The fact that I have told you on your face about a million times that I love you and you still decide to follow what you partially heard. And if you can only believe something you saw then remember the night you came to helpless with no where to go. I am not trying to trap you in guilt. I am asking you to think and use your brain to know what we shared..."

He stood there bewildered and suddenly looked away not able to look me into the eyes.

"What we shared that night was not a show. It can't be a show."

I tip his chin back to look into my eyes and see a lone tear slip his eyes now.

"I don't respect someone's life?" I asked.