NEXT BOOKS ❤️

Spin off to the Destined series

Yall be surprised.. idk why I did this
❧—————-☙
DANGEROUS TEMPTATIONS

Hazel Knight, a girl who grew into the most beautiful and conniving, a mafia princess whom never had a single person cross her. She had everything, and nothing all at once. She was fearless, a poison men wanted to drink, a girl who had people begging to worship her.

People ran at the mention of deadly nightshade. When her father asks her to do an intense mission, she complies and decides to infiltrate the Greek mafia. The new leader of the mafia was faceless, nobody knew who he was, and she loved a challenge. To trick and go undercover so he could spill each and every secret to her, all so her family could win, but not everything goes to plan, right?

Silas Romero, the man who grew from nothing but dirt and violence, and now he took the Greek mafia as his own. But he remains faceless, that is until a girl catches his attention. Everything takes a turn for him, and even though he wants to hate her so badly, her eyes had embedded itself inside him.

He was heartless, a man who never got addicted to a single drug, and yet she was an intoxication he could never turn down, so what happens when the two finally meet?

What happens when Hazel Knight realises the man she has a one night stand with is the same man she's supposed to kill and take?

Danger engraves the two, violence and destruction was their fucking game, but who wins on this battlefield?

"It was her eyes that drawn me in, those hazel eyes were a dangerous temptation that I gave into."

❧—————-☙HIS DIVINE HOSTAGE

❧—————-☙
HIS DIVINE HOSTAGE

Grayson Knight, a man of his word. He was playful and cheery to his family, trying hard to focus on others rather than himself. He went through many things as a child, things his family tried hard to shield him and his sister from.

But it was too late and he was damaged, and he preferred to keep the dark parts of himself locked away rather than facing it all. He was soon to take over the Italian mafia, and he had a celebration at his club for the occasion. What he least expected was to meet a certain dancer named Alina Kade.

Alina Kade, a magnificent dancer, elegant and seductive was her Moto. She caught the eye of many, although she wanted to pursue a career in modelling, she needed money fast and her looks came in handy at the club.

When Grayson meets Alina, his eyes dilated at the sight of her, she on the other hand looked at him with glares and daggers. He was moved by her wit and charms, she wanted nothing to do with him because she had no room in her life for love.

Everything in Alina's life felt rushed, and her backstory had affected her more than she liked to admit. She never grew to open herself to anyone, that is until the very persistent mafia heir makes his way into her heart and vows never to break it.

Though, vows can always be broken..

"I never had a second thought of anyone, and yet he managed to be my light in the darkness, the sun to my moon, the one for me."

❧—————-☙

❧—————-☙

OKAY HI GUYSSS!!! yall surprised? that I leaked the descriptions... anyway. A SECOND EPILOGUE MAY HAPPEN, and for those who have texted me about ivy and Dominic, I am not too sure about their book only because in the epilogue currently, they are happy, and because they are growing older, I'm not too sure if we should dig into their past once more, only if yall would enjoy reading it. IF YOU GUYS ARE, I would be 100% down to write it!

anyway, have fun with whatever this is, I AM TOO TIRED TO FUNCTION, and writers block is hitting me super strong bc I cannot write reckless for the life of me, but im halfway done the chap!

BYEEEE HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT <3...(I have three other books in the making, one involving a kid of characters you've met)

<3 love you guys