Chapter 8 He likes her

Start from the beginning

Surya's pov

Me , Dhriti , Avinash were sitting in the living room watching movie. It was a rom- com movie, dhriti chose that movie, she wanted to watch that so I didn't interrupted her and I watch that movie.

A scene came in the movie where , the boy and girl had their first interaction, by that scene i remember my first interaction with Aisha , it was really embarrassing moment, she just hit me with a broom , she thought I was a thief, it was so funny

Bhaii where are you lost " shouted dhriti waking me up from Aisha's thoughts.

Amm yes yes " i said coming to my senses.

He is busy in her thoughts" said Avinash.

Her thoughts? .... Who is she " asked dhriti.

Aryy the girl we met yesterday at night" said Avinash.

Ohh that one do you know her bhaii" she asked.

Hmmm" i hummed assuring her that I know her.

Tabhi mai kahu apko uske ghr ka address kaise pata" she said.

I think he likes her" said Avinash.

Whatt.... Is it true bhaii" she asked excitedly.

Amm kind off.. I mean am not sure , but I can say that when she's around me i feel good , I have never felt this way around a girl" i said.

Okk okk that's good bhaii" she said.

Don't tell mom anything" i said .

Kya nahi batana mom ko " said mom entering the room .

Amm nothing mom just brother sister talk" said dhriti.

Are you sure" said mom.

Yes yes nothing important" i said supporting Dhriti in her lie.

Fine" said mom

Where are you going now " asked mom as I get up from my place .

Yoga classes " i said.

Aren't you too obsessed with yoga or is it something else" said Avinash teasing me

What something else" said mom getting confused.

No nothing mom he's just joking " i said giving Avinash a threatening look

Ek toh tumhare baatein mere samjh mei ni ati " said mom .

I came outside the room , i goes to my room and i wore my track pants and t shirt.
I came outside the house and I get inside my car .

🕊️🕊️

I was in the yoga section, everyone was there but my eyes were still searching for her , she is again late .

I waited for her and after 10 min she came , she came towards me and stand beside me as I am her partner.

We are late because of you" i said .

I know " she said.

It's sorry, .... S...O...R...R...Y sorry , you should say this when you make a mistake " i said to irritate her.

Why are you so annoying" she said getting irritate.

Why are you so stubborn " i said .

Okk guyzz in position, we'll start from where we left yesterday" said the yoga tutor.

I heard all the instructions of the teacher and goes close to her i put my hand on her back leaving a inch space between us but before my hands could touch her back i asked her