"Your silence says enough... What is Maryel'le hiding?" Mayte asks, with her arms folded. Before Omari could say anything, The guard interrupts them.

"Mr. Smith has granted permission. I added you guys to the list of allowed visitors, and only need to show your ID when you visit! Omari, we will need to catch up!" The guard expresses as Omari nods.

"For sure! Have a good shift." The guard nods as Omari drives away.

"How many times have you guys been here?" Mayte asks. Omari sighs.

"Why does that matter?"

"You're calling the guard's wife by her legal name, and how did they know about Amira?" Omari sighs,

"We've been here a few times."

"What is a few?"

"Well, when we lost the house, We stayed with Auri..." Danielle confesses. Mayte gasps.

"Danielle!" Omari scolds.

"What?!"

"You said that we couldn't visit you!" Mayte exclaims.

"Auri's rules, not ours. I'm not arguing with my little sister about the rules of her house." Omari points out.

"What is your sister hiding?! Why is she pushing us away?!" Mayte badgers as Omari pulls into an apartment complex.

"Look, Auri isn't going to be home for a bit, and she would like us to wait for her to be back. Uhm, Ario should be on his way with Rayven." Mayte shakes her head, opening the car door. Danielle tries to grab her arm, but Mayte aggressively jerks it away.

"Omari, which apartment is Auri's?!" Mayte exclaims.

"I am not telling you." Marion looks over at his son.

"Don't disrespect your mother!" Marion argues.

"I'm not! Auri told me to wait for her, and I'm respecting her wishes." Marion shakes his head as he gets out of the Navigator. Omari curses to himself as he sees his mother badgering an elder white lady to find out where Auri lives. The elder lady looks frightened. Danielle rushes out of the car, apologizing to the elder lady. Omari gets out of the car, cursing.

"MOM WILL YOU STOP ACTING LIKE THAT?!" Omari scolds.

"Watch your tone, boy! We're still your parents." Marion threatens. A Silver 2023 Audi Q5 parks beside the Navigator. Ario urgently gets out of the car.

"What the hell is going on?!" Ario asks.

"Auri wants us to wait for her and Mom and Dad acting like toddlers," Omari complains. Ario sighs.

"Aye, let's get something to eat while we wait for Auri..." Ario suggests.

"Not my baby boy in this plot." Mayte disappointingly says, cupping Ario's face. Ario sighs.

"Look, we should respect Auri's wishes."

"MAYREL'LE HAS BEEN KEEPING SECRETS FROM US! WE HAD TO FIND OUT OUR ONLY DAUGHTER IS ENGAGED BY THE FUCKING MAIL?!" Mayte flusters. Ario sighs, feeling bad for Mayte. Omari glares at his brother, but Mayte's sad eyes always get to him.

"She lives in the penthouse," Ario confesses as he points to the beautiful penthouse that is on top of the apartment complex.