"Mister Socialized."

Hehehehehehe. Here's another chapter. I'm writing this in school so I'm sorry if it's a bit weird- TW: my AU. I added more OCs. PLS NO HATE.

Selever POV:

It's been five. Fucking. Hours. Of this goddamn school. Who invented this shit anyway!??! Well, at least my favourite subject came. History of demons and creatures. I like hearing about my species. Makes me feel like the main bitch in these walking talking fucked up hallways.

I flopped myself next to Julius as usual and Niervin sat in the seat next to us. The teacher started the lecture. Of course, about my species, I'm the demon of creation. So I'm feeling real V.I.P. alright. As the lecture continued on, it went on to more royal shit. But what intrigued me the most were the six demons of hell, and my ma was one of them.

"Lucifer is one of the three main demons. The rest are the outer circle. We have Belial, who also goes by name Korlen, Bielzimoth, known as Shen, Beelzibub, known as Taki. Korlen is the middle child of the first ruler of hell, known as the first fallen angel." the teacher said.

I was fascinated. The more the lecture went, the more attention I paid to the pictures she showed on the projector. Pictures of all rulers of hell. I gotta say... They. Are. FINE. Ok.

"Kolren, being the first on the list, is one of the strongest four. Along side Lucifer." the teacher gave me a glance before going back to the board. "Belial, demon of reincarnation, has two brothers. The youngest, Asmodeus, is the demon of violence. Known as Andreus."

The teacher showed the picture of a guy who looked like he was a year or so older than me. Then a picture of Belial, definitely two years older. God. Damn. They. Are. Hot. Alright. And they seem to have power for the entire planet. I sneaked a picture when the teacher wasn't looking.

"the eldest brother is Xavier. Satanas. Demon of destruction and Licifers righteous hand. And current ruler of the underground stronghold." the teacher showed the last picture. Holey. Fucking. Moley.

Julius saw that I was being an absolute simp over them demons and with a smirk, he nudged my shoulder to snap me out of my thirsting trance. "I know those dudes. Want me to set you up with any?" His voice was suggestive as fuck and he wiggled those eyebrows as if he was actually gonna do that. I shoved his ass before he could say any other shit.

But honestly, I'm not even surprised that Julius knew them. He's too socialised for his own good. He has them social skills for the entire class and the teacher. But on the other hand... I might as well take to Julius' offer. If he knows them, I might as well wanna meet them. Because. Dude. My MOM even knows them. JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST.

Yooooooooooooo. Alright. I know this part is... Short. And deep apologies. Also, imagine the rest of the characters however you like. I'm leaving it up to you.

Word count: 521