Characters looks and personality

Aight we know how Niervin, Julius, Sarv, Ruv, Rasazy and Selever look like.

But. Xavier (Satanas, eldest) and his two younger brothers, Korlen (Belial, middle child) and Andreus (Asmodeus, youngest) are new. So. Lemme explain.

Andreus:

Looks kinda like Selever, but his colour pallete is like more beige brown to very soft and cottage red. He always has half up and half down hairstyle. His hair is barely touching his shoulders. He's one of the six demons of hell. The devil of violence (TW: my AU). Which means he's a seraphim. His wings appear feathery and black with white tips on the end. He wears similar clothes to a priest just more dark beige rather than black and his overwear is shorter so his jeans are revealed, which are black. He wears the same boots as Selever. Two white stripes across his eyes as birthmarks. Has two silver rings on his left hand. A cinnamon on the outside, devil on the inside. Height- two inches shorter than Selever.
Weapon of choice: bow and arrow, daggers if its a close combat.

Korlen:

He looks like Andreus, but his hair is a tad bit longer, reaching to his chest nearly. Always a high ponytail and his pallete is more vibrant. Blue hair with black tips. Also a seraphim. Same clothing as Andreus, just no overwear, only a suit and black pants, blue buttons and black gloves. Devil of reincarnation. Sometimes has a short overwear. A lip piercing, two earrings. One black stipe across his neck and goes all the way over his right eye. Grumpy, rarely cocky, anger issues, snarly and sarcastic height-half inch taller than Selever.
Weapon of choice: staff, bras knuckles if staff isn't available. Also one of six demons of hell

Xavier:

Looks like his brothers, just his pallete is rather pale. Light blue grey colour. His hair goes all the way to his chest and a bit over. Always in a singular braid. Same clothing as his brothers, just always black with red buttons, his sleeves always rolled up to his elbows. Black gloves. A seraphim. Devil of destruction. Also one of six demons of hell. Has that permanently pissed off and serious face. Workaholic. One upside-down cross earing on left ear. A grey birthmark line that goes from under his right eye to his neck. Height-3/4 inch taller than Selever.
Weapon of choice: two swords, brass knuckles if not available.

I hope you like the upcoming chapter. GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON THE MUICHIRO X Y/N "EVERYTHING FOR YOU" PLSSSSS.

Word count: 429.