Ch 28

Later that evening, after classes and quidditch practice. Y/n didn't go down to dinner, she wasn't hungry she told herself. But she didn't want to see him.

"Are you sure? You feeling okay? Was it quidditch?" Katherine asked.

"Erm yeah, just a bit of a headache." Y/n lied.

Y/n wanted to tell Katherine but she already knew quite a lot. She is only a 5th year.

Y/n walked along the corridors, passing a few giggling 2nd and 1st years. She smiled, then frowned remembering she didn't spend her first 4 years here.

Strolling down the corridors she made her way to the library. Creeping her way quietly into the small part of the library to continue finishing her assignments. She sat down and began her work.

'Avoiding him is the best option..he is a danger to you.'

Y/n lifted her head, expecting someone in front of her. There was no one.

'Good choice not to meet him in the astronomy tower..he could easily kill you..'

Y/n scrunched her face and held her head.

"Shut the fuck up." She muttered. She lifted her  head hearing a scoff near her.

"Sorry.." she apologized in a quiet voice.

"That foul language isn't allowed Miss L/n."

Y/n's eyes widened recognizing that monotone voice. She gripped the textbook in her hand, not wanting to look up.

"What are you doing here in the library shouldn't you—"

"Not hungry." She interrupted gripping her book. She heard a huff come from him as he walked closer. "—shouldn't you be at the astronomy tower?"

She gulped as he was referring to the letter he sent her. "And why would I be there? Professor?" She muttered looking up at him blankly. His expression showed a bit of hurt.

"You know exactly what Y/n, don't act like you didn't read the letter." Y/n scoffed.

"Will you leave me alone and let me do my homework?—"

She paused as Severus learned against the table she was at getting closer to her face. Severus smirked as he saw how flustered she got.

"Something is bothering you. And one of those things is me..which I don't blame you." He muttered and took the book out of her hands skimming through the chapter she was looking at.

"Come with me will you?"

"I've got—"

"The only homework you have is Potions. From what I see you've left that out to be your last assignment." Severus said, his gaze softening as he looked at her.

Y/n sighed, grabbing her bag and swinging it around her shoulders. "And where are we off too?"

Severus handed her book back. "The dungeons."

Y/n looked at him suspiciously but followed him. Walking down the corridors and down the stairs, not saying a word. Reaching the dungeons, Severus opened the door for her and she walked in. Seeing, this room she was unfamiliar about.

"Severus why are we here?"

He didn't respond but walked over to the many objects and potions he had on a table.

"Severus?"

Nothing. He began moving around the potions and inspecting them.

"Snivellus."

Y/n muttered thinking perhaps that'll get him. And oh it did.

"I bed your pardon?" He snapped his head and looked in her direction, she gulped and stepped back.

"I said S-Severus, why are we here!? Why are you ignoring me? Honestly what has been going on with you? What is going on? Why haven't you told me anything? Are you too much of a prick too—"

"Sit down you silly girl."

Y/n gasped as he stomped over to her and she fell back onto a chair as he towered over her.

"There are reasons. You don't know anything going on and I don't want you to know or be involved any more than you already are. I just—"

He paused as he towered over her, having his hands grip the arms of the chair she fell on.

"Severus.." she murmured, wanting to cup his face but decided not too.

"I love when my name rolls off your tongue..Y/n my dear I never knew how to..to tell you any of it. You are too involved and so is your family..and I don't want you getting hurt anymore. So..."

He rose from the chair and walked back to the table and grabbed his wand, pointing it at her.

"Severus what the—"

"I know he is in there Y/n"

"W-what? Severus stop pointing your wand at me!"

He spoke low "I know he is manipulating you. And you have to learn how to get him out of your mind."

How does he.

"Cause I do. There is one way to get him out and is for you to control your emotions and mind. And that, is only the first part of lessons."

FUCKKK AAAAAA SOOOO SORRY guys I'm so sorry late late late update I'm trying to update more this story will end soon. A few eventful things gonna happen so sorry and enjoy