018, i'm a man of my word

.•POURING RAIN•.
                        { irl }

—————.•💫•.—————

"come on let me show you how to make a GOOD drink that doesn't taste like actual ass" mallekai shouted over the music once more, grabbing matt's hand and dragging him back to the kitchen.

matt obeyed since the girl was literally dragging him and he probably had no real choice anyway. mallekai reached the kitchen grabbing at the bottles scattered on the bench as she observed each label.

mallee collected a few in her arms making a small pile of what she wanted to use for her drinks.

"alright you ready for this magic?" mallekai asked matt with a devious smile. matt chuckled with a roll of his eyes.

"I was born ready mallekai rosewood." he whispered into her ear, his lips tugging into a smirk for the millionth time tonight.

her cheeks flushed in a blink of an eye, this god damn boy was going to be the death of her.

under the mask she had the biggest smile known to man but matt couldn't know that, it would make his ego higher then it already is. which is pretty damn high let me tell you.

"okay so to begin with we're going to add a splash of vodka" mal reached for the bottle looking up at matt to see him staring intently at what she was doing. mal chuckled how the boy was giving his full attention to her, it was kind of sweet actually.

mal grabbed the lemon juice squirting a decent amount into the drink, then she grabbed some pink coloured drink that said strawberry on it.

mallekai really did NOT know what she was doing, though she was aiming for some sort or strawberry lemonade type thing.

next mal grabbed the lemonade sitting on the counter which was more than likely flat but she added it anyway. hopefully this wasn't going to poison them somehow. mal added one last touch to the rim of the solo cup, a strawberry!

"if this actually tastes good i'll kiss you." matt sounded as serious as ever while a mischievous grin appeared on his face, was he being for real? was he ACTUALLY going to kiss her?

mallekai became flustered instantly, not knowing what to say to the boy. she grabbed the second cup pouring relatively the same amounts of the things she used inside.

"i'm sure you would" mal chuckled sarcastically, there was no way he would actually kiss her. that would be insane!

"i'm being 100% serious mallekai jade." matt's smirk never left his face as he watched as the girl began fidgeting with her fingers, he didn't even have to see under the mask to be able to tell she was flushed.

"well then, bon appétit matthew bernard." mal said giggling at matt who grimaced from the use of his middle name. suddenly matt was reaching for the mask on the girls face.

"this is going to have to come off mallekai" matt said as he carefully removed the mask revealing her flushed cheeks. mallekai smiled at him softly before grasping the drink, softly nodding at matt to do the same.

they both put the cup to their lips at the exact same time, tasting the concoction that mal had made. surprisingly it actually tasted half decent, except for the fact it stung going down because of the vodka.

matt and mallekai both scrunched their faces at the burning sensation that went down their throat. mal finished her mouthful of drink quite content with the fact it actually tasted nice, maybe she should be a bartender!