And she was absolutely loving how he would lean all the way on the counter to make her taste the food.

He did it once and she asked him to keep doing it.

She was drinking the last of her hot chocolate when he stopped whatever he was doing and stared at her but when she stretched her hand out to offer him too, he put the water on boiling and started strolling towards her until he was standing right between her legs.

She craned her neck all the way up to look at him with a tilt of her head, very confused and shy from the proximity.

He took the cup from her hands and gently put it down.

"What-"

"Shhh" he put his thumb on her lips while cupping her face.

"Did I tell you, you look marvelous?" He said in an unusual deep voice. Like deeper than his regular deep voice.

It, along with his hand placement, sent tingles down her body and she nodded her head meekly.

"Good because I was about to show you as well" he said, causing her to blush profusely.

She didn't even get to ask him what he meant by that when he leaned down and laid his lips down on hers.

She shouldn't have been caught so off guard because the tell tales were right there in his eyes from the beginning but her eyes widened nevertheless before closing down on their own.

He was letting her remember the feel of it by taking it slow and gentle. Soon his hands came down to her waist and picked her up to put her on the counter to gain more access to her body.

Without breaking their steamy kiss, he pulled her even closer to him with a little jerk, earning a gasp from her and she wrapped her legs around his torso to somehow satisfy the sudden excitement of her body.

While his hands roamed around her, praising every curve, she had her one hand on his neck and the other was entangled in his luscious brown curls.

He felt he could go on forever with her mouth on hers but she couldn't go any longer without oxygen so she gently tapped on his chest to hint him to pull back.

He groaned but still moved his head back.

He was about to attack her neck but her appearance stopped him mid way.
He quickly pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of her messy yet hot face.

Probably got the lipstick on his face too by the looks of it.

She was baffled by this act of him and tried to peek in his phone but he quickly put it back.

"What was that?" She asked in a feeble voice, finding it extremely hard to look in his direction.

He smirked and made her look at him by holding her jaw.

"Just capturing how you look when I taste you"

"That- I-" She stumbled over her words and then defeatedly hid her face in her hands.

He started laughing and embraced her tightly, putting his chin on her head.

"God, you're so fucking adorable" He kissed her head for the last time and went back to the food.

She was still very much in the kiss that happened two minutes ago and stayed like that for the next few minutes till the food was ready.

He would look up and find her fidgeting with her fingers while looking down and smile at her cuteness.

Never, not even in his wildest thoughts he imagined meeting someone like her but thank his stars she was with him as his.

He set the table without disturbing her and then quietly went behind her.