My Partner

And that was the end of my limit , I threw the phy extbook right to his face accross the class. And ofcaurse Salih sir made me and him meet the principal but he kept a distance while standing .

I didn't knew she was this triggered early in the morning I just thought to take in some eye bewildered expression or so but I got a complete phy text book fly over my head hitting the glass behind , which ofcaurse made the crack.

Our class teacher Reshma asked who broke and instantly Emi and Lyn stood up to point eachother .Lyn :"You threw the book " , "you moved your head" . And they were given detention.

I'm back to school after a week and the ' tour ' was the hot topic ,we got a trip to Goa and Gujarat . And I'm really not considering going to GOa (beach party).

But Mehr was not liking my idea ,its the going to be the end of our two years and she really REALLY loves travelling expecially with Emi and now she want Emi to come along .

Emi a morally fixed person , an open beach is her nightmare. 

while she was leaving emi saw Lyn and her father talking in a serious manner , but she just passed threw the frnt door as she was getting late aldready  "Emiiiiiii" her dad called out ,and said " Go along with Lyn , its aldready past 8 you have missed the bus" ,So emi came back still not minding either of them and looking at the big clock at the living room she sighed knowing she would be late anyway.

Their conversation end after 10 minutes and they headed out , In front of her dad Lyn is the best gentlemen you could find . She climped over his Yamaha and she could see the road above his head and the seat is in amanner that make the passenger lean towards the driver but she kept her back staright maximising their distance . A turn over his handle bar and she dashed to his back hitting her chest to his broad back . And had a rather uncomfertable ride to school , the worst was getting out of that Yamaha camel Emi explained to Mehr .for she could actually trip climping down from that height and while everyone watch them Lyn pulled her out grabbing her waist and landed her safely on to the ground and wispered "should I carry you to the class too mylady" and she walked more like a run straight to her class room.

the trip was next week and Mehr's pestering made Emi go atlast. the trip was long and far from where they are ,kerela . And teachers have made people into tiny groups to check eachother, further info is given on tuesday , everyone pack your belongings and reach hear by 7 ,principal announced.

Its tuesday 7 in the night. Everyones ready to get into their flights at the airport ,Ms.Reshma called out peoples names and their pairs and she called alas Emi with Lyn to which both of them gasped , Lyn was with his boys and Emi in her own circle neither of them wanted to mingle with each other anymore emi protested Why deos everyone else get their own gender and I specifically got a guy and that too LYN ,to which Ms.Reshma summorised . 

There were odd number of students and you're contribution of , breaking a bench ,breaking a jawline , fractured knee , breaking the classroom vase , throwing water and with several extra detention credits served you both . and I believe through this trip you become nice to each other .

I sighed so deeply she was not at all wrong the time I pushed her slightly above tha stairs and when she broke the vase hitting my jaw , and there was actually even more to it . But spending my fav holiday trip with her as my partner , I seek refuge from god himself.

they have been hella mischievies and their acts are just too much , I have only mentioned few should I add more ?

My seat ticket was CB122 , the flight was  huge and the luggage space was too high for me , I tried to put my suitcase in but I couldn't pick it up to that height . I stopped my attempt and was starring at an airhoster to lend me a hand and thatswhen a head blocked my view asking : "Are you cheating on me ?" as a reflex I caught my suitcase with both of my hands ready to hit his face ,but suitcase was not going any higher than my chest ,(heavy) he came and stood right behind me and caught my suitcase above my hands and lifted the suitcase with my hands to the bunger above . I felt like a baby whos beaing thought to write .

I sat on my seat and started to sanitise my hands who knows what his hands hold. And not too long after he sat beside me ,he's CB123 . Damn can this trip get any worse . I looked for Mehr and she was 3 rows behind me , she put a gesture of thumps up and I smiled hurtfully . I put my headset and swift back to my seat.

Her hands are soft and smal..

No

No Nothing 

just like any other girls

I've touched many 

this aint any speci...

WHY IM I EVEN

nevermind 

never mind

touch*

her tiny empty head was slouching to my shoulder I shrugged her off lightly but her head went to the other side with a great velocity and suddenly I put my hand in between the chair arm and her head *ouch it hurts , now she ain't sleeping on my shoulder but in my palm.

I put her head back on her chair and *bend she just bend forward like a zombie , now she was really scarring me , It was aldready night out and the flight has offed the lights . I slowly picked her head rested them on my shoulder and I too slowly drifted to a sleep.

Its 4 in the morning and I saw myself sleeping on his shoulder , we got off the plane.

I wanted to skip the boring part

straight to Thajelputh hotel to wash up , thats our hotel to stay here in Goa , I was very excited to sleep over with Mehr , its not our first time but its always the best and thats when Ms.Reshma announced "You will be sharing a room with your partner " "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed silently in my head and went upto Ms.Reshma who was aldready enjoying the hotel facility and looked so happy and relieved and somehow I didn't want to disturb her moment . 

Having a name start with T made me always last on any roll number , Tharhan Lynin Aid thanks to him we now have a room at the t o p floor .

The time in goa is limitted so I hope I will not get associated with him again . And thats when he proposed an idea of : " Today the day starts only at evening so why dont we sneak out to the central rollercauster in here " the moment I heared rollercauster my eyes sparkled and within the next moment I washed up and put some pretty cloths on .

He judged looking up and down and asked , do you have a hoodie , which I really din't brought along with the trip . He passed one of his hoodie and pants and asked me to change . Now I look like a cotton cocoon, I hid my hair hair under the hoodie get off my shawl and 

The story is diverting to another story that I just read , I must write after sometimes 

After I've cleared my brain.

I dont even know what Im writing I feel like my hands are typing something on a flow.

there are actually some scenes that i had to add in distant future but they are comming insidde this chapter