XI.

Erisia watches as her father talks with someone on his phone in his study. He looks towards her, to see her disappointed face as she waits for him to make her pancakes.

He just shuts the door, deciding the business call was more important at the moment.

Erisia sighs, climbing down that tall barstool before walking back to her room to get her back pack. She was just gonna have to take the bus that day. Nothing wrong with it but it wasn't ideal for a 10 year old.

~~~

They stand in front of Hades palace, they could physically feel the doom that leered over them.

A door opens in the wall, allowing them through. As they walk further in, the ground moves as the floor they are on floats, moving up.

"Fun." Erisia hums, looking down before they reach the inside of the palace. A loud thud echos as the floor stops moving.

"Is this our stop? Or?" Grover asks, but no one knew. This was all their first time in the under world.

Footsteps echo as it approaches them, Erisia grabs her sword, ready to face the next monster.

"Hey, fellas. Welcome!" A man approaches them, making Erisia quirk her eyebrow up. "Sorry about all the...oh..." He sighs, out of breathe. "Anyways, it's great to meet you." He tells them, standing in front of them. "I know who you are, and you know who I am. So we can just skip right pass that part."

"Hades." Erisia looks at him, less impressed at what she thought he would look like.

"Can I get you anything? Fresh pomegranate juice, a snack?" Hades asks them, obvious thinking his pun was funny.

"Actually, if"

"My mother." Percy cuts Grover off, glaring at the god of the underworld.

"Boom." Hades turns to Percy, a face of surprise that Percy got straight to the point. "Straight to the point."

"It's not a request." Erisia states, fingers fidgeting against the handle of her sword. Itching to put the blade to use, she wasn't going to make it out of there, she had lied to Grover.

She had no clue what would happen, a hope her mother would save her. So far, she has but she didn't know if she crossed a line with kissing Clarisse. So she wanted to die a demigods death.

Hades eyes shift to her, a subtle smirk on his face. "I admire the cut of your jib." He turns back towards Percy.

"Little nautical reference for you. I see you." Hades nods, like a hippie in a way.

"Where is she?" Percy speaks bluntly, not caring with what he had to say.

"Right. Okey-doke." Hades nods. "Let's get to it. Your mom's just over here." He points over his shoulder, before turning around and walking away.

Percy looks at Grover, before Erisia and Clarisse. None of them moving as they watch the god walk, his shoes echoing through the palace as they were unsure if they should follow him.

"You've come all this way, don't be shy." Hades calls out behind him, sensing the lack of steps behind him.

Percy steps forward, Erisia on his heels as Grover and Clarisse follow with them. They follow the god down a hallway, turning into a bigger empty space.

Hades pulls a sheet off a statue, revealing Percy's mom turn into a golden statue.

There was a rug, two leather couches on it with a coffee table and lamp. A space piece of decoration in the giant room with partial walls built of some sort of underworld stone.