VI

Erisia didn't know peace. She knew peaceful moments which was usually her on top of her cabin, looking at the stars as the world moved around her.

Strangely another sense of piece she had was fighting Clarisse. She was able to let out all her anger and anxiety out in the girl and not be worried about hurting Clarisse bad.

But this peace was different, it was like her body finally had a break as her body floated into the water. Her body wasn't in pain, no thoughts in her mind. It was a taunting peace.

Percy watched as she floated a haze of a halo surprising her outlining black wings.

As Percy climbs onto the deck water spits out Erisia onto it, during the Demi-goddess a favor.

"Sia." Clarisse runs to the girl , Annabeth and Grover approach the dock, they all look at Clarisse confused as the girls acted like they hated each other.

Erisia was passed out, her body drenched as she laid against the dock floor while Percy checked on she breathing.

"She's just out." Percy tells Clarisse as he steps back before he gets pushed back by the warrior. "I didn't- she wasn't meant to come after me. Somehow- she had wings. I swear-" Percy stutters as Clarisse looks at him, but the girls still checks Erisia's heart beat.

Clarisse wasn't sure what she was doing. Erisia Aster aggravates Clarisse's soul. She's the cause of her bitchy attitudes and moods. She enjoyed hunting Erisia down to fight. So why was she panicked at the girl almost dying? She would want it, it would mean Clarisse would be too bitch again.

"Look, I'm sorry about shoving you in the stairwell." Percy starts as he acknowledges Annabeth and Grover's presence. "Even hearing myself say that sounds really bad, but I just- I knew you'd never agree and there wasn't enough time-"

The boy is taken aback as Annabeth hugs him, obviously worried about him. He hugs her back as Clarisse rolls her eyes, finding the young love repulsing.

"So.. your not as dead as we thought you'd be." Grover points out awkwardly as Annabeth let's go of Percy.

"Surprise." Percy was surprised himself, her eyes look down to Erisia who Clarisse was cradling. He couldn't believe the Ares girl was acting like she cared about Erisia. It was definitely weird. Just about the strangest thing he's seen.

"What happened?" Grover asks, partly asking about Erisia too.

"Short version, we need to go to Santa Monica. And with Erisia, she like part Angel? And nobody didn't tell me?" He questions, dead serious.

"What like now?" Grover asks

"What no." Clarisse looks up at him, confused as to why he would ask. The girl had nothing angelic about her besides her beauty. Her beauty? Clarisse furrows her eyebrows at her own thoughts.

"My fathers gonna meet me there. He's gonna help us." Percy tells them.

"Uh just one problem with this plan. The police think thinks that we crashed an Amtrak train and the did that." Grover points up to the Arch which had a giant hole at the bottom and was on fire.

"The- the cops are after us?" Percy questions.

"Yeah." Clarisse looks up at him, picking Erisia up in her arms and carrying the girl bridal style.

No one else was strong enough to do it besides her. That's what she told herself.

"Isn't that gonna make it hard to get on a train? Or a bus? Or really anything you need tickets for?" Percy suggests, pointing out the obvious.