See ya girl

Can't come up with an episode, so here's one scene that I have oved to this episode and the elimination.

*scene*

Damien was strutting through the forest as some funky music played.

He finger gunned a random squirrel, who finger gunned him back.

A/n, that entire scene was so funny to watch. Seriously, go on ABC iView or BBC and watch this freaking episode.

"ha! I'm so getting the hang of this place!" Damien smiled to himself "Big challenge win under my belt, sun is shining, nothing's gonna bring me down!"

He tripped on a log and quite literally was brought down.

"shhhhhhhhhhhh-ahhhhhh..." he Peter-Griffined, rubbing his knee.

A/n, there were so many references to other TV shows and movie in this season.

"Hold up!" Damien exclaimed, noticing something glinting inside the log "An immunity idol!"

He picked it up and stood.

"With this little baby in my back pocket, I could go all the way!" he smiled "Now I don't have to be scared of anything!"

"Why is that?" Emily asked, having manifested behind him.

Damien screamed in terror, and quickly hid his hands behind his back.

"O- oh... hey Emmy..." he awkwardly stammered.

"What's behind your back?" Emily deadpanned.

"Nothing..." Damien lied.

"Then why're you hiding your hands?" Emily persisted.

"My... nails are cracked." Damien said.

Confessional

Damien: *facepalm.*

End

"Aw that's not a problem. I don't care about your hands themselves, just what's in them." Emily pressed.

"Um..." Damien awkwardly said.

Confessional

Emily: Ok, so, if he doesn't tell me what he's holding, I can either tackle him to the ground and snatch it from him, or, I can tackle him to the ground, make out with him for a good five minutes and then snatch it from him.

A/n, my flirty little goth daughter.

End

"Listen Damien, I have four knives, a lighter, and can kick so hard I've sent people crumping to the ground. I'm going to end up seeing whatever you have. You might as well be breathing when I do." Emily borderline threatened.

"Ok ok ok, fine." Damien said, scared.

He held out the immunity idol.

Emily's eyes widened.

Confessional

Emily: Holy *bleep.*

End

"You actually found it?" Emily gasped "How?!"

"I... climbed up... that tree." Damien lied, pointing at a tree "No I didn't. I don't know why I said that. I tripped over a log and it was... in the log.."

Confessional

Emily: Jesus *bleep* christ...

End