"Deca, activate the electrical fence."

"Electrical fence activated."

"Toni, once again who are you?"

"You're soon bout to find out." I pulled the book out from the shelf which had a secret door to my weapon room.

"Janet, before I became a teacher I was somewhat a bodyguard. Not your average type bodyguard either."

"My friends and I use to  run an operation, we've been trying to get rid of Rene.. he's responsible for so much that's gone wrong in the city. I moved away at one point never to return but I found myself back here after college. I couldn't run away from the place I was raised, nor could I turn my back. As I was told Rene was hired by your father, Joesph Jackson. Marrying you was a plan, killing Michael was a plan all of it was a plan. My homeboy was Michael's bodyguards he died in the line of trying to protect Michael on that fatal day. Moving back here I thought things had died down and I was free of this craziness, but it looks like it just started. Rene took two of the most important people from me, my grandparents. They had happened to share the same last name as your father and he thought they had knew the whereabouts of Michael and  the money. They kept telling him they didn't but it wasn't the answer he wanted to hear, he shot them; point blank range. They died together holding hands. This here is personal, but even more so with you and me involved. Rene doesn't remember me because I was still a young teenager but I damn sure remember him. Rene's not the age he told you, he's older than that. If my calculations are right he should be about 40; and then girls Latoya and Maureen are his children by Katherine, not Joseph."

She looked at me as if she was gonna puke. "He killed your grandparents? Toni baby I'm sorry."

"Yea."

"Toni, but what? How? You telling me Katherine been messing around with him!?"

"That's what I've been finding out" meeting with Whitney she told me everything and honestly it made me want to pull straight up to them and start bussing some rounds.

"Finding out? You didn't know?"

"No I didn't know until recently. A lot of stuff is being shared with me and all of it has been leaving me mind blown."

"So you knew what happened to my brother?"

"No, I just remember my boy getting a call."

"Mhm." She eye balled me as if she didn't trust me.

"Just trust me Janet."

"Trust you when you're telling me bits and pieces of your truth."

"Janet please, I'm just finding out this stuff."

"Toni." She gave me that mother look as she didn't believe a word to come out of my mouth.

"Janet I don't mean no harm, but  if you don't trust me then go out there for ya self and try to figure this out. I don't have time to go back and forth about trust. You trusted me enough to have sex with me, you trusted me enough to let me touch you, you trusted me enough to come home with me. I was hired to protect you, everything that came with you. If you no longer need my services let me know."

I think I just over reacted in a split second. I didn't mean it like that, I just Ouu. This whole thing got me bothered.

"Hired?! You getting paid for this! So was anything that you said true about your feelings, was anything you said out your mouth true."

"Yes Janet everything that I've said was true."

"I bet." I sensed her attitude but I was alpha in this household so it was time to lay down the law

"Do what you want Janet, I'm not going back and forth on it. Ian getting paid because I truly care and like you. This ain't no job and remember I'm just now finding out my mother sold to your people so do you really think ima lie!" She put her head down defeated.

"This isn't about you it's about us. Both of our asses are grass if I don't end it right here. I speak from my heart and everything that I've said concerning my feelings for you was true, every thrust I sent up in you was based off of my feelings.  I wasn't just fucking you, I was making your body acquainted with me. Marking my territory and setting the bar so high that if another tried they'd fail. I haven't lied about anything everything that I've said thus far has been true. Now, if you could excuse I have to protect you." I walked past her but she grabbed me.

"I'm sorry, it's just so much Toni. You gotta understand my position."

"And i do, but I haven't giving you any reason to doubt my words especially when things are coming to light. Rene took something from me, I'm gonna take something from him...."

Janet

She grabbed her gun and sat back at the camera. I didn't mean to come off like that it's just this whole thing doesn't make sense. I never knew money would make people this crazy.

Watching the camera the car stopped right at the gate. We waited and watched to see who it was.

"Deca, run the plate."

"Running plate in the state database now."

The car sat there as Toni looked at me up and down. "License plate 564EBX, rental from enterprise inc."

"Who could it have been?"

"I got a good feeling who."

She put the gun back up not before her phone went off. "Yo!"

"Aye T, you ain't had to put your house on lock down."

"Maine, that was you?"

"Man yea, I was coming to bring some files over."

"Man you was bout to get your head blown off, take em to the post office for me man. I'll pick em up in the morning."

"I gotcha." They ended the call as she turned her attention towards me

"Man I'm telling you I was gone take his head off."

"I believe it."

She stopped talking and was just staring, it made me nervous in a way... A good way.  She nodded at me to come to her as she held me by my waist.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you mama and talking to you in that tone, can you forgive me?"

"Yes, I'm sorry as well. For questioning you and coming to assumptions that wasn't true."

"You have every right to question me. I did some self reflection in those moments and realized you were right, so again I'm sorry."

"All is forgiven. Give me a kiss sexy." I placed both hands on her face and tongued her down.

Yes ma'am you better take control

It's just something about her that drives me wild, I've never had this burning feeling for someone, to want someone, to desire to love someone this much.

Ima just say she has great dick, really great dick. Lawd a youngin with autism can put that thang down.

She sure can, I wish I could have her baby. I'd love to become a mother and this may sound premature but I'd love her to be the parent. She's so amazing, so great, everything honestly.

I pulled away looking into her eyes as her the look in her eyes made me so weak.

It's the everything for me, no trying; she's become my silver lining.

"Toni?"

"Yes."

"How come it's so easy to fall for you?"

"It's not, I don't try to allow people to fall for me."

"Yet I have."

"Because, I wanted you to fall for me. Like I keep saying, I've fallen for you Janet..."