𝖣𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 ~ 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖱.

Começar do início

Almost every day there were certain glances were exchanged between the two of you. At first, your eyes would frantically dart everywhere and you felt your heart skip a beat whenever you met her powerful gaze. When Clarisse realizes your flustered state, she'd silently laugh and wink at you, the glint in her eyes made you lightly swoon over and rethink about later on that night. With the thought still running wild in your memory, you squeal into your pillow as you happily drift off into sleep.

In another case, you two made eye contact and invested with each other until someone eventually broke the gaze by interrupting either you or her. Whether it was a glance or stare, Clarisse had you absolutely flustered.

That girl was on your mind 24/7, and who were you to complain?

As a child of Aphrodite, you were blessed to find and experience love, discovering them even in the most unexpected ways.

Those wholesome days sent you over the moon, but as you became more self-conscious, you grew uneasy. Uneasy about yourself...uneasy about your sexuality, your whole identity. Do you like girls? There was no way that you liked girls...right? No, no, no! You couldn't like them. More importantly, you became very uneasy about who your upcoming crush unexpectedly was.

However, with those doe brunette eyes of hers, those plump lips of hers, and her electrifying touch you couldn't help but swoon over the Ares girl. She was too tempting, even more impossible to resist. You wanted her but you couldn't have her, not in the way you needed her. She was so close to you and yet you were so far.

Quick to identify some logical reason for your overthinking and it all traced back to Clarisse, somehow always revolving around her. Knowing what had to be done, you shoved all of your feelings for the curly-haired girl and treated her like a regular friend.

For the next few days, you began to distance yourself away from Clarisse, slowly each time so she wouldn't recognize the pattern and spark the curiosity in her, leading up to questions. The same questions you refused to honestly answer towards her. You were too scared to speak your true feelings and opted for the easier way. Clarisse noticed your absence from her too, and she became worried. At first, she had thought that her mean-girl reputation was too much for you to handle.

One of your powers enabled you to manipulate love and desire to your will. Your half-siblings offered to use that power on Clarisse so that she'll fall in love with you but you refused to adhere to that suggestion. You wanted her feelings to be real and of her own accord, because if you do that, your relationship with her would just be a whole faux.

Nobody guessed how truly dangerous Aphrodite's kids can become when love is involved. You can twist or bargain any kind of relationship either way, and they would be clueless about the power under them.

Now it seemed like you hated Clarisse, your actions only proving her point.

For instance, your attitude was more snarky towards her and she noticed you flinching away at her touch. Her eyebrows would furrow in confusion at your sudden switch up but still, she didn't make a fuss about it not wanting to overstep any boundaries of yours.

Surely, it wasn't a good day for you and she just managed to appear at the wrong time. Clarisse highly encouraged herself with those types of excuses for you, banishing those unwelcome thoughts of your friendship coming to a horrible end. The Ares girl felt her stomach drop at the mere thought of it, but then again, you weren't one to intentionally be mean to people, specifically to Clarisse. Yet again, she just brushed your attitude off, convincing herself of another lame excuse.