Chapter four

Emma's POV

Alpha Tom? As in the most powerful Alpha?

Why is the scariest man in the area my mate?

I mean he is gorgeous, and has the body of a God, but why does he have to be so scary?

I've heard of the things he can do, he has killed many wolves, I'm sure he has good reasons for that, or at least I hope he has good reasons, but what can be good about killing someone? I heard he one time burnt his enemies house down while he was in it before attacking his land and killing many innocent people from his pack including women and children.

I need time to think about all this.

**

It has been a week since meeting Tom in the forest. I've been spending a lot of time there just thinking about my situation. All I could think about was the look on my mates face when I told him I needed time to think about us.

From what I've heard he was an emotionless person who only cared about the safety of his pack, but when I looked at him before walking away I could have sworn I saw a sad man who only cared about the happiness of his mate, my happiness.

This is so hard me and my wolf want him so bad but I don't want to get hurt if he really is as heartless as everyone says he is.

Sitting on my bed, thinking about my future and realizing that all I need right now is my mate makes sense to me, but first I'm going to  talk to him, I need answers.

When I join my family in the living room, my mom mentions that Tommy stopped again. He asked how I'm doing and if I needed anything. The next time he stops by I'm going to get all my questions answered.

I was getting out of the shower when I heard a knock at my door, it was my mom telling me Tom was here, I smiled and told her I'd be down there in 10 minutes, she was surprised I could tell because she practically ran down the hall yelling that everything was going to be okay.

I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a black tank top. I slipped on my sandals and walked down the stairs to see a lot of smiling people but the one that caught my eye was Tom.

He had a small smile on his face and his eyes watched carefully as I motioned for him to come with me. I yelled to my family that we were going for a walk.

He looked good. He was wearing black jeans with a black v neck that showed off his perfect God like body.

As we walked down the sidewalk we were both very quiet, he asked me how I was and I answered honestly saying that I wasn't very good, he nodded his head showing that he wasn't either.

*
I needed answers, we had stopped at a coffee shop and just sat there holding hands over the table while just looking at each other breaking the silence the first thing I said was "is it all true?"

He definitely knew what I was talking about because the grip of his hand on mine got tighter, it didn't hurt but I knew this was a touchy subject. He looked me in the eyes.

"You need to be more specific."

I quickly said "are you as cruel as people say?"

I regretted saying it once I saw the hurt look on his face, he obviously didn't want to lie to me so he answered by saying "rumors always get a little out of hand but I do what I have to for the safety of my pack and the people I love."

That was his way of saying yes they're true but not one hundred percent true, but surprisingly I didn't feel scared. I mean he  protects his pack just like every Alpha should.

He asked me if I was ready to go and we stood up he started walking. I surprised him when I pulled his hand back and entwined our fingers, he smiled and I blushed at my sudden boldness. We walked to the forest where we first met, we talked for hours and really got to know each other. I don't know why everyone is so afraid of him, he's actually pretty easy to get along with.

He broke me out of my thoughts when he looked me in the eyes and asked when I would be moving in with him. It was inevitable as his mate so it shouldn't have surprised me, but my heart rate immediately sped up when I heard those words come out. Still, I smiled and told him I would move in as soon as he wanted me to.

Looking at me in disbelief he picked me up and spun me around until we were both dizzy and almost fell when he put me down we both laughed.

My hands were around his neck and his were around my waist he leaned down and started kissing my neck one of his hands was now on the back my head holding it in place while his lips explored my neck and jawline I couldn't help myself when a moan escaped my lips and I know that Tom didn't want to wait any longer, I felt sharp teeth moving across my neck and that's when I needed to stop him, without thinking I pushed him away.

His eyes were yellow I could tell his wolf was almost out when I reached my hand and grabbed hold of his I noticed his eyes were changing back to normal I pulled our bodies closer and whispered, "I want to be marked in our bedroom place not the middle of the forest."

Nodding his head he agreed that I deserved a better scene then this.

"I don't want to leave you," he whispered in my ear as we stood in front of my house.

"Then don't." I whispered back.

Grinning he said "I don't think I'll be able to control myself."

All I needed to do was wink before I was thrown over his shoulder and he was rushing up the stairs to my room, we passed my parents he said hello to them while they laughed probably at the way we looked. We reached my room and he quickly opened the door and threw me on my bed.
"Hey you stalker how'd you know this was my room."

"Most of your scent is coming from here all I needed to do was focus on it."
------------------------

Please comment and tell me what you think..

I'm new to writing and feel like all your feedback helps.