Chapter Two

Matt's POV (Emma's brother, the Alpha of her pack)

Today we have a very important meeting. All of the other packs surrounding our territory are coming over to the pack house, we will be discussing the terrible events that have been happening due to rouges. 15 children have been attacked by rouges and 9 of them have died.

We must end this but the only way is if we all work together.

I can not wait to start this meeting, everyone should be here in an hour I better go make sure everyone in the house is ready for our visitors.

*30 minutes later*

"Where the hell is Emma?" I asked my wife, Mary. "She needs to be here this is a very important day."

"Does she even know about the meeting?"

"No I haven't had the chance to tell her and she isn't answering through mind link."

Everyone will be here soon Emma needs to be here to help, she is a very good speaker, she could convince anyone to do anything.

I hope she's okay but we need to get ready.

"Come on, lets go."

Emma's POV

I had a weird feeling inside of me, for a second I thought I was sick but werewolves never get sick we're to strong.

I must have eaten to much yesterday or maybe I just didn't get enough sleep, whatever I better leave before I'm late I'm sure my math teacher would hate me even more if I walked into her class late again.

I started thinking about my favorite place in the world, the hidden waterfall deep inside the forest. I am going there right now, maybe that will make this weird feeling go away.

I parked my car in a parking lot near the forest, when I was finally out of site I removed my clothes and shifted in to my wolf.

Once I started running I could smell something very strong, it smelled amazing. I continued running toward the scent.

I reached my usual spot, but backed away when I saw a wolf standing not too far away. He looked menacing and part of me feared looking into his eyes because I thought he would attack me thinking I was threatening his obvious authority.

I was standing behind him, he couldn't see me and I was relieved I tried to sneak away but fate played me and he noticed me before I could get away. Our eyes met, he froze and so did I.

I knew it and my wolf knew it, he was our mate.

Toms POV

I don't feel like going to this meeting, all I want to do is look for my mate.

My heart started racing when I said the word mate.

I informed my pack that only me and my beta were needed at the meeting. As we made our way to Shadow Valley, we crossed through an old forest. I needed to stop for a bit and told my beta to continue while I sat here and took in the quietness for a while. We had about 45 minutes until the meeting started I would only be here for about 20.

I stayed there for a while when I smelled something overwhelmingly sweet.

I needed to find out what or who that scent belonged to. I reached a waterfall and stopped there. I was about to leave when I heard rustling behind me and realized that I was being watched.

I quickly turned around to see the most beautiful wolf I had ever seen.

When our eyes met my wolf and I were the happiest we'd ever been, our mate was so beautiful.