Ben: "Oh, shit!" He continues to laugh. "That's so god damn funny!"

The other demons laugh a little as well, some more than others. The ones laughing more are Zdrada and Cerberus. The ones not laughing are Monica and Malina, as they are both too distracted by what they're doing.

After a little bit, Ben is able to calm down, taking a deep breath for some much needed air.

Ben: "I-I am so sorry, Azazel." He clears his throat. "Anyway, are we getting close to the castle?"

Cerb 2: "From what I can smell, we're getting pretty close." She sniffs into the air. "We should be there in....a couple minutes?"

Ben: "Thank you, Cerb." He scratches her chin with his right hand. "That's a good girl."

All of Cerberus sighs softly, eyes closed as they all enjoy the scratches.

Azazel: "Uh, Benjamin? Could I ask you a question?"

Ben: "Sure, but please just call me Ben. Benjamin is too sophisticated for me."

Azazel: "O-Oh, sorry. Well, I was wondering how you ended up down here in Hell."

Zdrada: "We've been trying to ask him the same thing." She scratches her tooth. "But he keeps avoiding the question, saying some bullshit about waiting until we're out of Hell."

Ben: "It's not bullshit. If I tell you how I ended up down here, it'll only make you ask more questions. That's why I'm waiting, so I can start at the very beginning, before eventually explaining the how."

Malina: "Is that really necessary?"

Ben: "Trust me, you'll understand after I explain the full story." He rubs his forehead. "Great, I'm getting dehydrated."

Monica: "Here you go then." She tosses a water bottle without looking back at him. "That should do, correct?"

Ben catches the water bottle, opening the lid with his teeth, before taking a large drink of the water.

Ben: "Ah. Yeah, it should do for now."

After about three minutes, the group reaches the base of Lucifer's tower.

Ben: "Damn. That's one massive tower."

Zdrada: "You're goddamn right!" She leans back, looking up at the tower. "Now that I think about it, this is the closest I've ever fucking been to this place!"

Azazel: "I-Is that vulgar language r-really necessary!?"

Zadrada: "Oh~ That's right~ I forgot that we had an innocent little angel with us~." She starts approaching Azazel, continuing her teasing. "What~? Does my inappropriate language adulterate your pure ears~?"

Azazel: "S-Such terrible language i-is forbidden in heaven!" She covers her ears. "I-I refuse to listen t-to such words!"

Ben: "Zdrada, stop teasing the poor girl." He pats Azazel's back. "Don't bother paying attention to what says, okay?"

Azazel meekly nods as Zdrada rolls her eyes.

Monica: "Enough of this. We have wasted enough time as it is."

Monica grabs Ben by his collar, pulling him and Justice with her. This also pries Ben from Modeus and Cerb 3's grasps.

Modeus & Cerb 3: "H-Hey!"

Monica ignores Modeus as she leads Ben and Justice towards the front door. The other demons, and the angel, follow closely behind.

Justice: "Jeez, I haven't heard her sound so....impatient before."