"I was worried sick about you!" Cho-rong cries out. "I had no appetite!"

"Hiya! You had no appetite because you never stop eating," Seo-jun rolls his eyes. "Gosh,"

"Excuse me!" Tae-hoon shouts in English and we all turn to look at him. "Can you guys keep it down? Don't you see that sign?" He signals, "You're not alone!" Have some respect!"

"What's this?" Man-sik reaches into the bag hanging from Seo-jun's neck and pulls out his cheetah print undies, chuckling. Man-sik and Jin-woong put the undies on their heads and Seo-jun glares, blushing. "So fancy!" They both say, laughing.

"Give them back!" Seo-jun scowls and tries reaching past Cho-rong to snatch the underwear from their heads, "Get out! Get out of my way!"

"Let me wipe your feet for you," Tae-hoon offers and whips the blanket at Su-ho's feet back and reveals a pink sock and I frown, looking closer before realizing and suppressing a giggle. "Wah, Su-ho, your feet are so small, I didn't know you like pink," Su-ho glares and puts the blanket back over Jjoo's foot.

"Don't touch my feet!" He yells.

"I was just trying to help, no need to yell," Tae-hoon points and the giggles in my stomach start rising up again but I cover them up with my hand. "You're so mean! You're so mean to me!" Su-ho looks at Seo-jun and I expectantly and Seo-jun closes his eyes in exasperation. The goons start asking about the TV and if they should order pizza as though they were making sleepover plans or something. I poke Seo-jun's shoulder and raise my brows at him, signalling for him to make them leave, he sighs and stands up, facing them.

"Hey, guys, leave, all of you," He points at the door and glares at them.

"Why? I'm sleeping here tonight," Cho-rong looks up at him from the bed.

"Hiya! We have to nurse you through the night! We're your friends!" One of them exclaims.

"Loyalty!" They all shout together and point at him.

"Why would you sleep here?" He looks at Cho-rong, "Think of your size, idiot, get out! Out!" He signals to the door and they all pout and try puppy dog eyes on him but his glare stays.

"You guys should leave too," Su-ho tells Hyun-kyu and Tae-hoon.

"Su-ho! You're hurting my feelings!" Tae-hoon crosses his arms.

"We'll go now," Hyun-kyu clears his throat and pinches Tae-hoon's arm, dragging him up by his sweater and pushing him out the door, "Bye, Su-ho!"

"Yeah, you guys, too, let's go," Seo-jun pats one of their arms.

"Ya! Why're you so desperate to get rid of us?" Cho-rong frowns.

"For god's sake!" He shouts, stomping his foot, "I want to be alone with Su-ho!"

"Alone?" They all furrow their eyebrows in unison.

"Oh! Yeo Ha-jin is shooting a drama in the lobby right now," He makes up, trying to get them to leave. They all jump up in excitement and run out the room, exclaiming eagerly. Seo-jun sighs and follows after his friends and I run over to the door and close it after him. I sigh and lean against the door and look over at the bed where Su-ho pulled the blanket off Jjoo and she slowly poked her head out, they both looked at each other for a bit too long for my comfort.

"Ya! Keep it PG-13, guys!" I shout and Jjoo stumbles out of the bed at my voice and struggles to get her footing again but when she finally does she stands up and clears her throat awkwardly. She grabs her shoes, runs to the door, grabs my arm and we both run out of the room. We run down the hall and slow down, panting, once we hit the lobby. At an intersection we run into Seo-jun and Jjoo stumbles back a few steps.