Prologue

The silence fills Leon's mind. It had been 2 weeks since he killed the Kraang one and he's running low on food. Looking down at the dirty picture of his former life and wished he could go back to that. Standing up he grips the picture tightly as he hopes to once again try to open a portal to go home for the last time. He grabbed his sword and extended his arm, focusing the ninpo into the tip of his dulled blade. He used most of his magical energy to force open a portal, but this time it's..pink. After going through, the change in scenery and lighting quickly overwhelmed his now delicate mind, causing him to collapse and fall unconscious.

TigerClaw and a group of others had been sent on a mission when he hears a thud nearby and goes to investigate. When he arrives he finds an unconscious, beaten up and one armed turtle. The tiger grabs the new mutant and takes him over to the group. "A new Turtle? How interesting" Xever chimes, interested in the teen.

"We should take him home and train him up to be our own before those brats find and claim him" Bradford demanded, making a good point. "What if they already know each other?" Xever says with a glare. "Then they would have helped him instead of us." The Tiger chimes in as he stares at the turtle in his arms. They weren't sure of this new turtle's strength and didn't want him to become a pest like the 4 turtles Yoshi had raised. Xever scoffs and says. "Whatever but it's your fault if this is a mistake."

Back at the Foot Clan base, Saki is cooking with Karai, trying to mend their damaged relationship when TigerClaw comes in with Leon in his arms. "Master Shredder," TigerClaw started. "I have found this new mutant. He seems to be around young Karai's age. I have deemed it important to either kill or train him into a Foot Soldier."

"We will see when he awakens. Take him to the medical wing. He should be healed before we take anything into consideration," Saki ordered, feeling some small amount of pity for the teen turtle mutant his minion brought him.

"Yes Master," TigerClaw responded, carefully taking the teen to the medical wing to have his injuries checked out and treated all the while staring at his blue headband that reminds him of a specific turtle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My loving partner in crime, RedRaven254, is my editor of this chapter and possibly the whole book but we'll see. Hope you enjoyed this