40

"Let's make a new unit and call it NCT gay boys." Yangyang laughs, sitting at the table with a bowl of noodles in front of him.

"NCT gay boys?" Kun raises an eyebrow at the younger.

"Oh my god, yes. I love it let's do it." I then add, sitting down next to Yangyang.

Kun let's out sigh, being more realistic than the two of us because there is no way the company is letting us name a sub unit that. "Who's in this sub unit of yours?" He asks, cleaning up from Yangyang's cooking attempt.

"You, me, Y/n, Hendery, Xiaojun, Renjun And Jeno... wasn't that obvious. Then the Music Videos can be us being gay and kissing our boyfriends." Yangyang laughs again, pushing his food around with his chopsticks as he spoke.

Knowing how many people have supported Kun and I after we came out, this idea actually probably would do pretty good among the fans. The biggest problem of course is the name, NCT Gay Boys isn't exactly a name that fits with the rest of the group.

"The fans only know about Kun and I. Does this mean you're willing to come out to the public?" I ask, nudging Yangyang who turns his head to look at me.

He shrugs, his lips pushed out slightly. "If NCT Gay Boys can come true then I'm all for it."

"Are you being for real? Because if you are I'll go to my manager right now and ask permission to suggest this sub unit to the company." I stand up, acting as if I was ready to run out of the dorm to find my manager the second he says yes.

He nods slowly, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. "It would be cool wouldn't it? And we would have a chance to show some queer representation, there isn't much of that in Kpop."

Yangyang has always had troubles accepting his sexuality, he grew up in a relatively homophobic environment and thought there was something wrong with him. This right now, it was a huge improvement for him. This unit he has suggested would have been a good thing for Yangyang to grow up seeing, so I can't even imagine how many young kids this could help out. All we have to do is convince the company to let us go through with it.

"Pick a better name and I'm sure we can actually make this work out, Yang." Kun says, his back facing the two of us as he cleaned some dishes in the sink.

I turn to look at Yangyang, watching as a slight smile made it's way to his lips.

✖️✖️✖️

Not sure why Kun is so against "NCT Gay Boys" I think it's a lovely name