Decsions ⚝

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

📍India's House the next day

After spending time with Kiara yesterday, the girls had both come to an conclusion that India wanted Tyler. Kiara begged India to send the message yesterday to Tyler but India didn't wan't to reply just yet as she didn't want to seem desperate (even tho she was)

It was now the next day, India had just finished school and decided to text Tyler. 

"Tyler i'm sorry for being a bitch before I was just to scared to commit, I wanna see where things go with us"

Without hesitating India quickly sent the imessage. For once she didn't have any doubts with what she sent to Tyler so she quickly finished her homework and wen't down for dinner.

As India was getting ready for bed she switched on her tv hoping nextfix had got some good series for her to watch, when she heard her phone buzz. 

She relunctantly picked it up and saw Tyler's messages on the screen. 

"its cool India"

"I wanna see you when u free"

India was happy that Tyler actually got where she was coming from and hastily replied back. She really wanted to see Tyler too because deep down she missed him. 

"I'm free tmrw, what u wanna do?"

Almost instatly Tyler replied back.

"Whateva u wan't ma"

India quickly tapped on the message and then they discussed where they were gonna meet. As India hadn't told her parents yet that she was meeting up with her old friend Tyler she was planning on coming up with a lie. The thing is India wasn't actually totally free... She was supposed to help her mum with organising donations for the community food bank. However as she was desperate to meet Tyler as she had already commited to the plans she didn't wanna cancel her plans. 

She finally came to the conclusion that she was going to use the studying excuse and then quickly make a run for it. 

After evlauating her intricate plan she called Kiara to spill everything.