Reconnecting ⚝

'so you not gon speak to me but u can speak to my boy?'.....

India stared at the message for what felt like forever.

Now that she had opened the message she felt as if she had to say something. She was too busy in thought to realise Kiara was in the bed asking India if she was ok.

"India u good?" Kiara asked concerned.

"Well remember in the car ride home from the fair I was tellin u bout how it went down between me and Tyler?" India said now looking at Kiara who was confused. "Well he just texted me right now" India continued.

"Shit what's he sayin" Kiara asked India

"Here" India then proceeded to show Kiara the message he sent. 

After a quick examination from Kiara she could clearly tell that Tyler was jealous.

"Girl he's deffo jealous that u speaking to Jayden. U gotta text him back." Kiara said giving the phone back to India.

"Well what do i say?" India asked softly.

For the next few minutes they finally agreed on texting Tyler this message.

"Tyler we not texting like that, he's my friend and im sorry i didn't know u knew him." 

India then put her phone down and both Kiara and India wen't to bed as it was late. 

It was now the next morning, India had completley forgotton about the message she had sent as Kiara and her had went downstairs to make breakfast. Kiara couldn't really cook so she relied on India to help her. As India was plating up their pancakes, her phone bust she had initially thought it was her parents asking her to come home, but a shock to see the unknown message had texted her. She had immediately recognise the number and clicked on there notification to read the message. 

"India listen we just reconnected can't we at least speak tho" 

Now kiara had been filled in on what went down between India and Tyler she knew that secretly India was feelin him. 

Authors NOTE:

not finished updating , sorry queens.