Unexpected⚝

📍Marryland Fair, Florida

'It cant be' she said in her head until she looked up and standing right in front of her was Tyler. 

As India quickly turned her head down, to avoid the wave of embarrassment she was feeling, Tyler began to speak.

'Jayden just leave her let's go man' Tyler spoke quickly looking down at India who was bouncing her leg. To be honest, he was kinda hurt bout what India said as he genuinely her and him in a relationship, he was ready to commit but she wasn't. 

He couldn't help but notice what she was wearing, he would be lying if he said she wasn't cute. Tyler liked her innocence, he wished that he wasn't such a hoe back in highschool but he's tryin to move on from that. 

'ight bro, India lemme get ur number real quick tho' Jayden said pulling out his phone.

Tyler stared at India as she began to type in her number. He furrowed his eyebrows as he adverted his gaze to Jayden who was admiring India. 

He was deffo confused, didn't India not want a relationship right now? so why was she typing her number into some guys phone. Not even some guy, Tyler's Friends phone who is known to be a flirt.

Tyler was deffo jealous. One part of him wanted to say something to India and ask her but he didn't wanna speak to her after what she said, he so badly wanted to move on as what was so special about India that kept him all night. He had neva felt this way before. 

'Cool, ill hit u up later India yeah?' jayden spoke, snapping India and Tyler both out their thoughts. 

'Yea i'll see u around Jayden bye' India replied smiling at Jayden as he walked off with Tyler, who was staring at India

She wanted to say bye to him too, but she asked for this and she knew Tyler was mad or was he.

Just 5 minutes later, Kiara arrived with the food. The rest of the night they spent talking and eating on the bench until it was time to go.

As India and Kiara were exiting the fair, India's phone buzzed. 

She picked up her phone to see Jayden sent her a message it read:

'Hi cutie' 

'Girl what u smiling at so hard' Kiara asked looking at India who was typing away on her phone.

'Nuttin' India said smiling at the silly messages Jayden was sending. 

'mhmm suree'  Kiara said not buying the lies India was telling her.

'come lets go to ur car its getting mad late' India said dragging Kiara with her.

"ok, ok im coming' Kiara said trying to keep up with India who was speeding to the car park.

India decided that she was gonna sleep over at Kiara's as it was too late to drive home, she texted her mum letting her know where she was and tucked herself into Kira's bed while waiting for her shower to finish. 

She was aimlessly scrolling on tiktok when she got a factime call from Jayden, sceptical answering it, she did.

'Yo India my fav girl long time no see'  Jayden said smiling showcasing his pearly whites.

'Hi Jayden' India said quietly as she did feel bad that she had told Tyler she didn't wanna speak to him and now she's speaking to his best friend. 

India didn't really see Jayden as a boy she wanted to date, he just wasn't her type but she did find him funny. 

'Why u whispering India' Jayden said confused as he could barely hear her.

'im just tired that's all' India said yawning as she tried to keep her eyes open.

'Ight i'll speak to u later den get some sleep' Jayden said now focusing his attention on the tv screen that was in front of him.

'Why are u still up so late tho?' India asked as it was 1am which was late for her.

'I'm just chillin at Tyler's house, Yo tyler come say hi to that shawty we met at the fair' Jayden said innocently, not realising that they had met before.

Tyler turned his head to the phone but when he saw India's face he immediately froze. He wondered why India was talking to Jayden but didn't wanna speak to him.

'U not gon say anythin bro?' Jayden asked as the camera was still tuned to Tyler who was now on his phone. 

'It's fine Jayden leave it'  India said sighing.

"Ok goodnight India" Jayden said now playing around with the face emojis on facetime.

'Night Jayden' India said giggling hanging up now. 

India had just heard the shower turn off signalling that Kiara had finished so she closed the lights.

Just when she was about to put the phone down she got a message from Tyler.

Immediately her heart started racing as she began panicking. 

She opened the message quickly and it read

"so u not gon speak to me but u can speak to my boy?"

Authors note:

update complete