Party⚝

8pm India's pov

📍location: some random big ass house

Kiara and I arrived speedily and got out the uber being met with a big ass house. This shit looked unreal, I mean I barely go to parties but the house looked heavily packed. People swarmed the house top to bottom. 

The music blasted continuously as we walked into the house. I was met with huge blaring lights hitting me in all directions as i fearfully grabbed Kiara's hand signalling her not to leave me for now, as I new it was inevitable that she was gonna dip to find her other friends. 

I was too busy admiring everything and taking in the atmosphere that I didn't release Kiara was talking to me. 

"babe come lets go get u a drink"Kiara spoke dragging me to the kitchen. I began to feel hot because of all the people that were there and took my jacket off leaving it there. I wasn't really feeling the jacket anyways so I wouldn't care if i couldn't find it after. Now I was just left in a scoop neck crop top that Kiara dressed me in with some cargos. Kiara insisted she did my makeup as I rarely did mine. But girl lemme tell u she went all out, I had a fake lashes on and my hair was straightened, it felt so weird seeing myself like this but i kinda like it. 

"Kiara what kind of drink did you give me?" i asked confused feeling a burning- tingly sensation run down my throat as i downed that shit.

"Oh just some henessy and sprite love, dont worry u will be fine imma go find someone real quick but take this chance to loosen up, call me if u need anything." she replied rushing off into the living room while i was left in a blue -it dim kitchen.  I kinda digging the drink she made me so I grabbed the bottle of 'hennessy' and poured it into my cup forgetting she mixed it with sprite. 

After finishing my cup, I decided I needed some fresh air so I pushed passed all the couples being lovey- dovey in the corridors and made it outside. I mean come on now yall couldn't even make it to the bathroom so u decided to fuck in the corridors? 

I began to admire the stars as a i could sense that someone was behind me. I did't wanna turn around cas that would be mad awkward until they walked closer to me and then they were standing right next to me. I turned my head to be met with a tall, lighskin boy he had a matching tracky and hoody set and curly hair. 

I didnt wanna stare at him to long until i smelt a musky sweet smell coming from him. I gazed over to see he was smoking a blunt.

"U got a mad staring problem shawty" he smirked still not taking his eyes of the sky. 

"oh my bad" i apologised "so why aren't u inside?" I asked genuinly confused as to why he was here as we were in the huge back garden quite far away from the party. 

"I could ask u the same question" he laughed a lil turning his head to me. 

"what's ur name?" i asked trying to ease the tension.

"Tyler" he bluntly replied now full on staring at me. 

Omniscent pov:

As Tyler observed the girls features he couldn't help to recognise the similarities she had from the girl he used to know back in the day, his thoughts were quickly cut off when India started to speak. 

"Staring is rude you know" India said glancing at him.

"u never told me ur name" Tyler asked trynna start small convo. He couldn't deny that he was fascinated by the girl and as to why she was standing so far away from the party gazing at the stars.

"India"she replied with

"Ur name is India?" he asked putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, thats what I said innit" she said sarcastically.

"igh chill no need for the rude ass attitude. How come I neva seen u before at these parties?" he asked as he knew most of the people that were in the house.

"I don't really like socialising and i hate how loud everyone is." India responded looking at the blunt in his hand. 

"fairs, u smoke or smthn?" staring at her, signalling her to take the blunt in his hand.

"No I don't, its bad for me and I don't think i will like it. " India replied fiddling with her charm bracelets on her hand. 

"How do you know u wont like it if u neva tried it?" Tyler asked confused as to where that was coming from.

"Idk my parents said it would be bad for me as I will get addicted." she answered truthfully. "what does if feel like to be high tyler?" she asked wanting to know the feeling

"U gotta try it out to find out, everyone feels different" he told her moving the blunt towards her again to see if she would take it.

"mhm fuck it" She grabbed the blunt and inhaled a long puff, coughing vigorously as she choked on smoke in her lungs.

Tyler looked at her with a small smile appearing on his face flashing his dimples.

"I thought this shit was easy" India coughed trynna catch her breath.

"ion think smoking is for u"Tyler said trying not to laugh.

"Its not funny, i'm never trying that shit again." She retaliated back frowning.

"ight nobody told u to do it." Tyler said checking out India. He observed what she was wearing and the way her long hair was covering her face. 

"but still you gave the blunt to me!" she exclaimed crossing her arms as Tyler looked at the necklace. It was one of those Vivienne Westwood necklaces with a skull in the centre of it. He liked the way it sparkled even though it was quite dark. He would be lying if he said he didn't fuck with her fit it was simple and minimalistic just like her. 

"I ain't neva tell u to smoke it." he said imitating her voice.

"I don't sound like that stop" she sulked as she admired his dimples again. "Ur dimples r cute" she told him truthfully.

"preciate it" he answered back blankly.

"Well i'm gonna go inside, it was nice meeting you Tylerrrr" she said rolling the 'r' on his name to annoy him. 

"Stop playing with me." he said grabbing her hand which cause her to turn around. "Enter ur digits so u can text me when u get home" he said

"Why would i need to text u that?" she asked confused as she couldn't take the hint that Tyler wanted her number for more than that. 

"Just put ur fuckin number in" He told her sternly getting annoyed.

"ok fine" she said giving in. "Bye Tyler I'll see you around" she told the boy giving a cute smile.

"yea bye" he said watching her walk back to the house. He couldn't help but stare at her ass a bit and look at he hair as it lightly blew in the breeze. He  never liked girls who were loud asf and annoying as he claims that their attitude was a complete fuckery plus he was a complete opposite to them. Tyler was more observant and only shared his feelings with people he trusted as he had major trust issues and now he would never really open up to anyone. 

He still couldn't understand why he got a feeling that he knew India from somewhere. 

Authors note:

Do u like the book so far?