꧁•⊹٭18٭⊹•꧂

Start from the beginning

"Want to come to mine?"

His eyes widened in surprise. He knew Seonghwa was a kind person from when *cough* he fell asleep on him *cough* but he didn't expect him to offer him to go to his place. They were almost strangers after all.

Seonghwa probably realized the same thing as his eyes widened too and his posrure became suddenly stiff.

"I mean- Only if you have nowhere to go! I know you have Mingi and Yunho, and probably San too, but I live here too and it's late and I just thought–"

"That..."

Hongjoong stopped Seonghwa's rambling. It was captivating in a way but as he said, it was late, he was drenched, and he could feel his limbs start to freeze under his wet clothes.

"...That would be really helpful."

【☆】

Seonghwa was sitting on his bed thinking about what was just fifteen minutes ago.

The noise of the water running in his bathroom was definitely louder than usual and he couldn't wrap his head around everything that happened.

He was just walking home when he saw Hongjoong under the rain and worry immediately engulfed him to the point that he couldn't control his actions. Only when they where inside the building he regained a little bit of common sense and realized that maybe pulling someone's arm through two ramps of stairs wasn't the best idea.

When he suggested dor Hongjoong to come to his je wasn't exactly expecting him to say yes, he hoped so, bit he didn't expect it.

But now here he was, sitting in his room, with the most beautiful guy he'd ever met naked in his bathroom, taking a shower.

And now that the initial worry was starting to dissipate he dinally realized what the fuck he just witnessed.

The guy was small but his muscles were not small at all.

[sorry not sorry]

Oh my god Seonghwa what are you thinking??

And his hair were plastered across his wet forehead, and his shirt was adhering to his body and he looked like he was sculpted by god itself and—

STOP! You can't. I don't want to make him uncomfortable.

The water stopped flowing and a few seconds later there was a knock on the door coming from inside the bathroom, followed by the muffled voice od the red haired.

"Seonghwa...?"

He forrowed his eyebrows. The door could be locked only from the inside so there was no way Hongjoong was stuck in there. Then it hit him.

Hongjoong wasn't in his fucking apartment. He didn't have any fucking clothes here. How could he forget something this important.

"I'm sorry!! I forgot! Give me a second, I'll lend you a few of my clothes! I'm really sorry Hongjoong."

He took the following silence as a sign thw younger heard him and he quickly went to his closet to fetch a few clothes.

A black t-shirt, a black hoodie, a pair of black sweatpants -he really had a lot of black clothes- and a pair of socks.

He hasitated on the last drawer of his closet, hand lingering in the air.

Would it be weird? But he was drenched so it probably wouldn't. He won't think I'm a pervert right? But he can't go back to his apartment to take them so it won't be a big deal right? Why am I so weird?!

He exhaled loudly before grabbing a pair of underwear and hiding them with the other clothes he was carrying.

Then he knocked on the bathroom door.

A red head popped out and softly smiled at him, reaching with a hand for the clothes.

He was adorable. That was all Seonghwa could think about when Hongjoong came out od the bathroom wearing his clothes. They weren't necessarily too big on him, but his height made them appear bigger, and Seonghwa liked to drees oversized for starters so...

And Seonghwa was mesmerized.

Until his spaced out session got interrupted by a soft, feeble, voice.

"Sorry for the truble..."

"...Truble? Oh– No! This is no truble at all, are you kidding?? No, I wouldn't have offered for you to come here in the first place if I found it troublesome. Don't worry really! I definitely don't mind!"

It was silent for some time.

"...Then thank you."

And he smiled at the boy in front of him. Because Seonghwa could feel that the other was broken right now and he wouldn't force him to talk about it even if someone offered him a million bucks.

Hongjoong looked vulnerable and on the constant verge of crying right now, and if he needed space, then Seonghwa would give him space.

And his crush was growing bigger by the second.

[a/n: a little bit of fluff to make y'all forgive me for the last ch. <33]