꧁༺ 12 ༻꧂

"Welcome to the cafe! I'm Wooyoung, San's boyfriend, so if you came here to talk to him or stare hungrily at him I'm sorry to warn you that he's already taken"

Seonghwa stood awkwardly in front of the counter, un unfamiliar guy smiling widely in front of him.

"Wooyoung for god's sake it's the third time you've greeted a customer like that! I didn't hire you to claim your property on me!"

An annoyed San came out of the staff room positioned beside the counter.

"Oh hi Seonghwa" San smiled as soon as he noticed him.

"Sorry about Wooyoung."

"Oh don't worry about it."

"Your usual?"

Seonghwa hummed in response, checking his phone even if he knew he didn't have any messages.

"you know..." He started after a few seconds getting the youger attention.

"I bought the guy a gift"

Wooyoung handed him his drink while San seemed deep in thoughts. Then his eyes lit up as he finally comprehended Seonghwa's words.

"Are you talking about the guy from the library?" He made sure not to mention Hongjoong's name since he presumed Seonghwa didn't know about the identity of the guy.

"mhmh, It was his birthday and I figured I'd give him something. He agreed to be my friend after all" He sipped casually on his drink.

"Wait a second. His birthday?! He didn't say anything to me!! That fucker..."

Seonghwa raised his gaze to meet San's incredolous one. He figured since San knew the guy he would have said something about his birthday to him. Guess not.

He finished his drink making small talks with them, he got to know Wooyoung more. When he threw away his empty cup San insisted on exchanging numbers because 'how else could I contact you otherwise' as he said.

And so he left the cafe, a smile playing on his lips.

⟦✬⟧

"Welcome to the cafe! I'm Wooyoung, San's boyfriend, so if you came here to talk to him or sta—"

"Wooyoung!!!"

Hongjoong's confused gaze flickered through the two guys standing in front of him.

"You've been doing this all day!!"

"Hi?"

San finally took notice of Hongjoong standing in front of the counter and sighed before making his way to stand beside the other guy, Wooyoung, as San called him.

"Hongjoong, this is Wooyoung, my boyfriend. Wooyoung, this is Hongjoong. Please stop harassing the customers."

Hongjoong stiffled a laugh at San't exausted expression.

"How many times did this-"

"A lot."

San pinched his nose bridge, Wooyoung just rolled his eyes.

"But let's not talk about that. I believe you haven't told me a crucial information."

Hongjoong's eyebrows furrowed. What didn't he tell San that was so important for him to sound almost annoyed at hi–

"Your birthday, Hongjoong. Your birthday."

"Wait is he the guy...?"

"Yes Woo, he is the guy"

Wooyoung's mouth formed a little o as Hongjoong couldn't help but feel confused at the strange exchange between the two boyfriends.

"Show me the gift!!" Wooyoung then exclaimed leaning aver the counter with a grin.

"The gift?"

"The gift."

"He's talking about the library guy Joong. Please don't mind him"

"How dare you talk about me as if I wasn't standing right beside you! I am offended."

Hongjoong shrugged, reaching inside his shirt to take out the little necklace. He decided not to ask about how they knew about it, he honestly didn't even want to think about the possibility that they could know him, you know, since he was developing feelings for him.

"OH MY GOD IT'S SO CUTE!!" Wooyoung shreeked looking at the thing. Hongjoong took in the fond smile San wore on his face as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Ah I was thinking" San turned abruptly turned to him.

"Don't do that love, it hurts your brain" A hand collided with Wooyoung's nape in a matter of seconds.

"I was thinking that maybe we all could have like a movie night? With all of our friends? I think it would be fun"

Hongjoong smiled, nodding eagerly. He loved the idea, both for the movie and for the thought of making new friends. He didn't really seems like the social type, but he loved being around people if they were fun and as accepting as him. And since they were talking about San's friends he was sure they would be.

"Sure, let me know when and I'll invite Mingi and Yunho"

He threw away his empty cup and then looked at the couple that stood before him.

"Bye, have a good night San, you too Wooyoung"

And so he walked away, stopping just before exiting the cafe and turning around slightly to the two youngers.

"You two look so good together by the way"

[a/n: my stomach is acting up. I hate it.]